the twin

Rich Text Editor, editorAreaText, Press ALT 0 for help

this story is also on quotev

jaedyn's pov:

With the sun shinning in my eyes I decode to wake up. i am ember Cullen the older twin of renesme Cullen and res is my nickname for her and we were both sixteen. It's been quiet since the almost fight between the volturi and my family. IÂ hear a door slam and I look to see who it was and it was Jacob . I don't know why I get nervous around him.

But I should really stop Cuz he imprinted on res but I still have a feeling there is hope. I get dressed and head downstairs to see mom and dad . "Hello em'' mom said "morning mom" I get a bagel and put cream cheese and turn around and smack right into someone I open my eyes to find j..Jacob?

Jacob's pov:

As soon as ember walks into me we both look into each other's eyes and then I only see her it's like my world and existence was only to be with her.

From her pale skin to her beautiful greenish blue eyes I knew she was mine and ONLY mine.

BUT wait I thought it was Nessie who wanted to be near me but it was her who wanted me near Bella when she was pregnant .I wrap my arms around ember and kiss her rose pink lips. I nuzzle her neck and she looks at me confused.

Edward's pov:

I knew that Jacob didn't imprint on renesme so when she was old enough I told her that she wasn't meant for Jacob but I do know who imprinted on her Seth Clearwater and I'm really happy I have two people and the pack to protect my daughters I'm not sure how Bella will react I mean the first time didn't go well.

jaedyn's pov:

What just happened I mean Jacob kissed me got my bagel ruined but he kissed me I stood on my tip toes and kissed him he wrapped his arms around my waist and I place my hands on his shoulders."Jacob I thought res was your imprint?"

No you were the only one made for me" he replies with his Sexy smirk.