one

Louis

My body awoke before my thoughts were fully rested, but I sat up. Harry nuzzled in the blankets next to me. I sat up the camera for my channel and smiled at the boy smiling in his sleep. I liked when Harry was happy, I hated to see him upset. "Lou?" Harry mumbled, his thick morning voice rang through my head. "What time.." He didn't finish the sentence before shaking his head and cuddled the blanket he was wrapped in.

I checked the time, "Eleven," I bent down and kissed the young boy's cheek, and sat at the end of the couch we slept on. "Come on, let's go get some lunch." I walked out of the media room with Harry and heard deeper voices coming from the living room. "Lottie!" I screamed, I didn't care if I embrassed her or not, she wasn't supposed to have boy's over unless mom was home. Lottie stomped into the kitchen, with her arms folded at her chest. "You know how mom feels about you having boy's over with her being home." I copied her with my arm's folded.

"So what, you can have your little boyfriend over, but I can't have mine!" Lottie fought back, I could tell Harry was feeling uncomfortable, so I decided not to fight.

"If they are not out of this house, I will get them out myself." Lottie screamed out her frustation and stomped back to the living room. After a few kisses, and I love you's, Lottie sat alone. "Good girl," I smirked, Lottie stomped on my foot and walked to her room. I didn't care if she hated me or not, I was not letting her have boys over, not after last time she got caught.

I sighed and turned back to Harry, "Sorry about that." I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable in my home, like he did at his house. Harry only shook his head and started pouring his milk and cereal. He handed me a bowl, already fixed with a smile on his face. "Thank you babe." I kiss his cheek, feeling the heat beat off his cheek. I chuckle and walk over to the kitchen table.

Mom goes on work meetings every other weekend, and Lottie chooses those weekends to get into trouble and invite kids over and try and throw a party, but no. I won't get in trouble because of her and her stupid decisions. Harry picked at his food, like he always did, before pouring it down the sink. I knew Harry was eating any of the cereal, but I never said anything about it.

Harry

I sat in Louis' bedroom, listening to the shower water pound on the bathroom floor while Louis cleaned himself this morning. He told me I could play video games, but I jsut sat on his bed in silence. I worried for mom, I knew how dad got when he was mad, but he hasn't ever hit mom. I'm his punching bag, and mom is his sex doll. I play with my thumbs, watching them play wrestle in the silence. "Come on, righty," I fought in my head. I never really spoke out loud, I had no reason too. "OH and lefty wins!" The announcer voice in my head screeches.

"Hey," Louis stood in a towel at his dresser, and pulled on some boxers. He only slept in boxers, I have learned.

"How was your shower?" I chuckled lightly, feeling myself fall quiet again. I do that a lot. Fall quiet, and not have any will to talk. Louis walked over and sat by me, patting his lap. I gladly accepted the invitation and took his lap.

"It was wet, babe," we cuddled in the sheets. His chest was still semi-wet, do the fact he didn't exactly dry off. I took my shower before him, as the guest he said. I didn't really care for sharing a shower with anyone, like he suggested. That's too awkward, and I can't hide behind a naked body like I can when I'm clothed. I climbed in the sheets, matching Louis' every move and cuddled his side. I hoped I wasn't being too clingy, I knew we were only faking for my parent's. I just wanted it to be forever.

Louis was snoring, soon after we cuddled, it didn't take him long. I stared at the ceiling then back down at Louis' firm body. The boxers tightly wrapped his legs, just right. I turned myself away from him, I couldn't stare at him with thirsty eyes. No of course not, that would be wrong, right?

OMKG THIS SUCKS LIKE EW BUT i promise it will get more intersting as the fanfic continues heh

and the chapters will be longer heh :)
So

Q: what do you want to happen between the two?