Chapter 10

"Hey guys, welcome back to my channel! Today I'm going to be pranking my boyfriend, Mr. Colby Brock. For those of you who are subscribed to him, which you really should be, you might have seen a video where he pranked me a few weeks ago. It was basically him annoying me all day, but I decided to get payback. I'm going to tell him that I want to be cute and paint a sunset on his back, but then I'm going to paint something else!" I turn off the camera and begin taking everything inside.

A few weeks ago Colby thought it would be hilarious to prank me over the span of a week. Just little pranks every day when I was least expecting it. On Monday, when I was getting ready for a meeting, Colby decided to fill my hair dryer with flour. I had just gotten out of the shower so I was a tad bit annoyed. On Tuesday I was taking a nap at the trap house and Colby decided to put hot sauce in my mouth. But he accidentally put too much. Wednesday was the worst. That day Colby was at my apartment to "grab something he forgot" while I was at a photo shoot. Little did I know that he was actually setting up clocks around my room that would wake me up every 30 minutes. He wasn't even there and I don't know how he set up a camera that didn't die or run out of memory. Needless to say that I was pissed and not in the mood for Thursday's prank where he hid the raw footage for the video I needed to edit for Friday.

That day I was so tired and stressed that I actually cried. Friday he turned off the brightness on my laptop so it looked like it was dead and pretended to break it. Needless to say that he had to make up for that one because I was even more stressed than the day before. Saturday, because I thought he was done and the pranks couldn't get worse, I let Colby spend the night at my apartment the night before. I woke up the next morning to a lot of my things in jello. My phone, cameras, glasses, keys, and even my toothbrush. Luckily, he had enough sense to cover my electronics in plastic or else we would have had a real problem. On Sunday he texted me my usual good morning text and then followed with a message saying that he had a secret to tell me later. We weren't planning on seeing each other that day and I sure as hell tasing going to drive all the way to his house o find out what it was. But it was annoying so I kept texting and calling him everyone once in a while to see if he would tell me. Right before bed, he texted me saying that the secret was that he was done pranking me for a while.

At least my prank is a lot nicer than some of the pranks he pulled on me. I honestly didn't know how I was going to get him back and if I didn't see the trend of people doing the same thing online I don't think I would have had the idea to do so. I still need to think of something better but for now, this will have to do. My mentions have been flooded by fans asking me to get revenge so I know I can't, not post something. I have to also please my fans.

I managed to make it upstairs into Colby's room carrying all of my supplies without dropping a single thing. I dump everything onto the couch and look at Colby who is just staring at me. I asked him about doing this earlier so he isn't surprised to see me with a lot of my art supplies.

"Why do you have so much paint with you? Are you painting the fucking Mona Lisa on my back?" He sits up and looks at my box of paints.

"I brought extra just in case anyone else wanted to get painted. Help me set up the cameras?" I take my backpack off my back and take out my camera equipment. Colby takes one of my cameras and sets it up on the floor facing the door. Where it can get a time-lapse overview. I set one up where Colby's head is going to go and make sure we will be in the frame. I borrow Colby's camera so we can vlog while getting ready. I set out the tarp on the floor and turn all three cameras one. I take the shirt I packed to paint in go into Colby's closet to change. When I step out, Colby has the camera pointed at me.

"Is that my shirt?" I look down to see that I'm wearing one of Colby's old shirts.

"...No?" I take the camera from him face it towards him.