XXXVII

"What are you doing Taeyong?" Jaehyun asked as he saw Taeyong who was busy scribbling something on the paper.

"I am practicing my new signature." Taeyong answers with a small smile.

Jaehyun nodded and went to his table. He opened the drawer and pulled out a small box and shoved it into his pocket and then he grabbed the small folder. His heart was thumping so loud inside and he hoped It was only him who can hear that.

"Well then... How about practice your signature here." Jaehyun said and handed him the papers inside the folder.

"Sir. These is a marriage certificate." Taeyong said and felt so nervous when his boss kneeled in front of him and pulled out a small box.

A ring that he admires the most was seen inside that box when Jaehyun opened it. (Yuta, Johnny and him went shopping last month and he remembered he said to those fools he really liked that ring.)

"Lee Taeyong, will you please marry me?" Jaehyun asked and Taeyong wanted to scream yes but he was confused.

"Wait a minuet Sir-"

"Jaehyun. Its just the two of us co Jaehyun." Jaehyun corrects. He was still kneeling by the way.

"Oh sorry. My bad... So Jaehyun... Why are you asking me for Marriage already when you didn't ask me to be your boyfriend--- No. Please don't give me that puppy look." Taeyong fussed and he squat down to hug his boss.

"Lee Taeyong please marry me. I want to be your husband... not just a boyfriend so please..." Jaehyun said nicely and Taeyong giggled.

"Yes Jung Yoonoh. I will marry you because you asked so nicely." Taeyong said and Jaehyun smiled happily before slipping the ring on Taeyong's hand. They both signed the contract before sharing a sweet kiss.

Taeil and Johnny started going out while Hansol and Yuta are also dating. It was nice to have Jaeyong happen.

Lucas and Jungwoo were just went out to see a movie. After that, Lucas was walking Jungwoo home.

"Jungwoo. Its almost Christmas... What would you like a a gift?" Lucas asked the shorter male.

"Uhm... You." Jungwoo answered cheekily.

Lucas just smiled and wrapped his arms around Jungwoo's waist and Jungwoo did the same to Lucas.

They met Ten, Ten was the one who replaced Mr Byunghun was the in charge of detention and Mr Kim's number one enemy.

"Hi kids."

"Hi Sir Ten." They greeted with a smile.

"Sir Ten. Haechan wanted you back to work at the new school... Can you please think about it?" Lucas informed and Ten smiled.

"Of course." Ten said and bid goodbye he still needs to work at the cafe. He works at Wonpil's cafe by the way :)

Lucas and Jung were about to cross the road but then there was an accident.

"That car is fucking familiar... I know that man... OH MY GOD. LUCAS ITS KIM DOYOUNG!" Jungwoo panics and Lucas dialed the police and also ambulance.

Ten saw the accident and also saw Jungwoo and Lucas were panicking. He went outside the cafe and saw Doyoung was hurt.

Even though that guy who gives kids detention for no reason hated him so much, he will still help him. He saw Doyoung was on the verge of falling asleep so Ten opened the passenger's seat's door and took Doyoung's hand to held it for comfort.

"The hell are you doing?!" Doyoung was still mean and Ten just ignored it.

"Help will come soon. Jungwoo and Lucas already asked for help." Ten said and Doyoung started to cry.