1. Surnames

Wooseok and Jinhyuk was the best of friends. They've known each other from elementary and had stayed being best friends until their third year of high school. Jinhyuk was at Wooseok's house, they were supposedly going to study together but Wooseok was now laying on the bed while Jinhyuk was laying next to him facing him.

"Wooshin. Woo~ Wooseok! Kim Wooseok!" Jinhyuk called countless times trying to get the brunette's attention who was getting more and more annoyed by the second but still managed to ignore his best friend.

Jinhyuk sighed, he was frustrated and was getting kind of desperate. He tried to think of ways to get the male's attention and finally thought of a brilliant idea.

His lip curled up into a smirk as he casually said the name.

"Lee Wooseok."

"Who the fuck told you, you could change my surname?"

Wooseok glared at the male and stood up from his position.

"Sheez Wooshin, after all this time i tried to grab your attention, you'd only respond to this?" He laughed, a bit too loud for Wooseok's liking as he stood up with him.

"Ugh, whatever Wei. What do you want?" Wooseok groaned and rolled his eyes as he finally gave in.

"Well.. i kinda wanna tell you something." Jinhyuk said, fiddling with his fingers.

"Which is?" His best friend responded, raising a brow at him.

"Uh.. so.. you know how we've been best friends with each other for so long?" Jinhyuk continued as his eyes wandered off as if he was too nervous to look at the boy in front of him.

"Well duh, so?" Wooseok asked, confused as to why Jinhyuk suddenly brought that up.

"Well uh.. i.. don't want to be friends anymore." Jinhyuk looked down biting his lip as his heartbeat increased.

Wooseok was surprised. His eyes widen and he practically felt his heart drop. "What?" He asked, making sure he was hearing things right.

"I don't wanna be friends with you anymore Wooseok." Jinhyuk repeated, this time his tone was stern and serious and he managed to look back up facing the other male with a serious expression. His fist was clenched and he was practically sweating as he starred down at his now ex best friend.

Wooseok's heart was practically breaking into pieces now as he looked at the male in front of him noticing how serious he was and that he definitely wasn't playing around. He felt a lump in his throat as he tried to say the words, his voice starting to break and his eyes getting welled up with tears just ready to break down at any second.

"W-why..?" Was all he managed to get out. As he looked up at Jinhyuk, tears in his eyes.

"Because i don't like your surname."

"W-what..?"

"I don't like your surname Wooseok."

"....wha-"

"I want you to change it. Kim Wooseok doesn't really suit you. I think Lee Wooseok suits you better."

At this point all Wooseok could do was stare agape at the male in front of him.

"Jinhyuk.."