3. Tease

Note: This is gonna be some fluff with a hint of nsfw.
Its also gonna be pretty cringey so yeah, you have been warned.

~~~

Another day after school where Wooseok went over to Jinhyuk's house. Jinhyuk was bored out of his mind while Wooseok was actually trying to study.

"Wei can we for once just focus on studying?"

Jinhyuk pouted but nodded his head anyway not wanting to upset his boyfriend.

"Fine.." he mumbled as Wooseok sighed and continued on trying to finish the work. Until a few minutes passed.

"Maybe instead of staring at me, actually stare at.. i don't know? Your textbook?"

"Sorry, you're just really nice to stare at."

Wooseok rolled his eyes at the dumb statement and ignored the male. "Whatever just don't bother me." He mumbled as he looked back down at his book.

A few minutes passed and Jinhyuk was still staring at the pretty boy in front of him, starting to get really bored. He decided that he wanted his boyfriend's attention. So what better way than to poke the living hell out of the male?

He started with poking Wooseok's cheeks.

"Your cheeks are surprisingly soft."

"Stop."

"It feels nice to poke them." He cooed as he continued poking the male's cheek.

"Wei stop that." The male said, getting annoyed.

Jinhyuk smirked and started poking the male's arms, going down to his sides.

"Wei i said sto- AH!" Wooseok yelped and started laughing as he tried to get away from hin but Jinhyuk knew how to hold him down. He knew how ticklish the boy was so he loves attacking him with tickles.

"No! Haha! Stop! Hahaha! Stop! I'll pass out..!"
Wooseok laughed and pleaded as tears of laughter started forming. He kept trying to dodge the male's attacks but to no avail. They've been friends for a long time and Jinhyuk knows all the male's ticklish spots.

Jinhyuk kept attacking the male with tickles until Wooseok was now laying on the floor with a red face and teary eyes.

"S-stop! Wei! Please! Oh my god i'm gonna pass out." He pleaded in between laughs.

Jinhyuk then decided that he had enough and let the male regain his breath. With a smile of victory on his face.

Wooseok sighed and tried to catch his breath, "Gosh.. Wei.. you're so annoying." Wooseok claimed as he wiped his tears off, while still trying to regain his breath.

Jinhyuk chuckled, "you love me though."

Wooseok rolled his eyes but couldn't help but smiled a bit. After awhile he soon realized their position, and noticed how Jinhyuk was just blankly staring at him.

Jinhyuk noticed how quiet Wooseok was and that he looked a bit flustered. He raised a brow confused until Wooseok said the words.

".. please be gentle.."

"..."

Jinhyuk's brain stopped working for a while. It took him about 10 seconds to process what Wooseok was saying underneath him. He looked at the male's face and froze.

"..Wei?"

"..."

"Wei?"

"..."

"Hey, you okay? You know i was just tea-"

But before Wooseok could finish his sentence, Jinhyuk already stood up and ran off. Probably towards the bathroom, leaving Wooseok dumbfounded on the floor.

After a while Jinhyuk soon returned and Wooseok immediately asked him where he went to.

"You took a while. Where did you ran off to?"

"The bathroom."

"Why so long?"

"Uh.. my stomach hurts."

"Right. You looked fine before."

"Yeah i don't know it just kinda happens.."

"It just happens."

"Uh.. Yep."

"I'm not stupid Wei, i know what you were doing in the bathroom."

"Y-you do..?"

"I'm a guy too."

"... w-well its your fault anyways."

"Pfft you're unbelievable. I was just teasing you." He laughed as he shook his head.

"Yeah but still.." Jinhyuk pouted and averted his gaze a bit embarrassed.

Wooseok giggled at how cute his boyfriend was acting and crawled to the male's lap straddling him. He gave him a peck on his lips and cooed, "Alright i'm sorry~ i won't tease you like that again."

"Hmph. Whatever." Jinhyuk pouted and tried to look away.

"Aw~ are you still mad? Common i was just playing around." Wooseok pouted and cooed like he's trying to cheer a child up.

"You know i was trying hard to hold myself.." Jinhyuk mumbled.

"Aww thats so considerate of you. But you know i'm your boyfriend right? You don't have to hold back, its not like i don't want it." He smiled as he wraps his hands around the male's neck.

"Well.. i kinda want our first time to be special.." He mumbled as his cheeks turned a shade of red.

Wooseok was a bit surprised at the answer and let out a giggle which was just such a blessing for Jinhyuk's ears, before giving the male a sweet chaste kiss. "Thats so sweet Wei.. You really are a hopeless romantic."

"Only for you Wooshin." He smiled adoringly as he leaned in and gave the male an eskimo kiss.

~~~

Okay yeah sorry, this chapter was probably boring :,)
But i still hope you enjoyed it at least a bit,,

Please vote and comment if you do! I'd love to hear your feedback or even if you have some ideas i'm definitely happy to hear them out!