Chapter 26 - Panic Attack

YOUR P.O.V

"Diana, can I Look yet?"

"No mommy, wait"

I was sitting on Peter and my bed. I decided to spend some time with Diana today, since I barely saw her ever since Peter is unconscious. Diana still thinks he's sick and I would like to keep it that way.

"Okay, you can look now"

I opened my eyes and saw Diana in front of me, wearing one of Peter's Led Zeppelin shirts. The shirt came to the ground as Diana was happily running around.

"Look I'm daddy"

She said as she grabbed Peter's goggles and put them on her head, making them fall down.

She than ran to the record player and opened it.

"Let's see. What was daddy favorite Queen album again?"

"You do know that daddy listens to other bands right?"

"Yes, but they're boring. Queen is better. What was his favorite album again?"

I snickered and walked towards her.

"This one"

I said as I handed her The Works.

"This album has Radio Gaga, right?"

She said as she grabbed the disc out of my hand.

"Hey!"

"I want to play it myself"

"Yes, Radio Gaga is on this one. Side A"

Diana nodded and carefully placed the disc on the record player, side A up. She dropped the needle at the beginning of the disc as we heard the intro to Radio Gaga play.

Diana started dancing and jumping across the room as I watched her from the bed.

"Mommy, come dance with me"

"Mommy is not really in the mood"

"Please please pleaseeeee. Pretty please with a cherry on top"

"I swear to god, you look too much like your father"

"But you always dance with daddy, so now you have to dance with me."

She ran towards me and grabbed my hand.

I rolled my eyes, but smiled at her.

She smiled widely and jumped around the room, holding my hand. The longer I looked at her, the more she began to look like Peter. All of the sudden I though about Peter. How he was laying all alone on that bed now. How bruises and cuts covered his face. The thought of him never waking up finally got to me.

"Mommy?"

I hadn't noticed it, but I had let go of Diana and was currently on the ground. My hand supporting my head.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. Can you get Hank, please?"

She nodded and ran out of the room.

"UNCLE HANK!! HELP!! MOMMY IS BROKEN!!"

I started getting very dizzy and black and white dots appeared in front of me. The thought of Peter leaving my side was stuck in my head and I couldn't get it out.

"Y/N?"

I heard Ororo's voice echo in my head.