"Again?"

*A week after the play*

*Bellas point of view*

It's been good. Everything is settled down. No more plays, no nothing. Quiet. Calm.

We were being lazy around the house this Saturday. Alice was arranging flowers, and everyone else was in the living room watching TV. All of a sudden, Alice drops her vase and goes into a vision.

Well if this doesn't bring back memories.

"It's the Volturi, their coming."

Wait the Volturi? Their dead!

"But their dead. They can't be. Alice what are you talking about?"

She took some deep breaths, and sat down. "Apparently, when the Volturi came the first time, they left some of their guard at the palace. They had a backup plan incase they died. And now, their assembling, to come kill us once and for all."

Oh no. This is bad. What if they succeed? We need help. "I'll start contacting our friends from the first fight." Carlisle said. Alice shook her head.

"That won't be enough. They plan to bring more than 300 vampires to this fight." Wait, I have friends too!

"You guys I can help. Carlisle call your friends, I have some people to call." Everyone looked at me confused. "I don't think you all realize how many vampires are in new Orleans. And how many are willing to help me."

I went outside and pulled out my phone. "Klaus. I need your help."

"What is it, Bella?"

"I need you to gather as many vampires as you can find. We are going to war with the people that killed me in the first place. And we. Will. Win."

"Okay, I'll see you in a few days with an army of vampires? I get Elijah to help. But Hope is staying out of this."

"Deal." And I hung up.

I went back inside. "I have Klaus on his way with as many vampires that he can find." I went out of the room and sat on the front porch.

What if it's not me this time? Over 300 vampires is a lot. It could be Alice, or Esme. I can't even think if I lost anyone. The pain that they felt when they lost me. I know how it feels. I remember when I would spy on them, see how they were doing.

They were always so miserable. I got caught a few times, but compelled them to forget. And ran back into hiding like a coward.

I still can't figure out why I never came back. Why I always compelled them to forget when they saw me.

But now, I would be the one losing them. How do I cope with that. They know what losing me was like. They know how it feels, I don't. The only person I've ever lost was my gran.

What am I going to do? In my panic, I felt a hand on my arm. I looked over. It was Jasper.

"Your giving me some major anxiety, and sadness, you know. Your mood swings are giving me whiplash. Bella, it going to be okay. We aren't going to lose anyone in this fight. And if we do, we push through. Like always."

I laughed. "You call sitting around and being miserable all the time pushing through. I saw you all when you lost me." He looked at me very confused. "I used to spy on you all. Look through the window just to see you all. I missed you so much. I got caught a few times, but compelled you to forget. It was always you who caught me though. It was strange. It's like you had this sixth sense of knowing when I was there watching you all."

He looked thoughtful. "I remember seeing something out of the window once. It looked like a person. So I ran out there. And next thing I know, im in the middle of the woods, the sun was up, and I was just looking around. So I ran back to the house, all confused and just brushed it off."

I laughed and teared up. "I remember that. It was the longest I stayed with you. We ran through the woods, and just chased each other. We saw who could run the fastest, who could jump higher, and it was fun. But the sun came up, and I decided it was time to go. You begged me to stay, got on your knees. But I couldn't stay. I was scared. I don't know why. But I couldn't bring myself to come back. That was actually about a month before I came back for good. I just couldn't get your face out of my head. You begging. I felt bad. So, next thing I know I was running here."

We sat there on the porch the whole day until sunset. "Bella, can i ask you something?"

"Shoot"

"When you said you were scared to come back, what do you mean?"

"I don't really know. It's like, every time I wanted to come back, I made an excuse. Like, what if they think I'm crazy? And I just chickened out. I never knew how me coming back would turn out. And I was to scared to see. Scared of your reactions. If you would believe it was really me. My deciding factor was the time in the woods. Seeing how happy you were to see me. To be playing around in the forest. It was my deciding factor. I realized i couldn't hide anymore. I had to come home. So for that, Thanks, big brother."

"Anytime, little sister." He said in a voice that sounded like he would be crying if he could.