Myrina Chase

a/n this is happening same time as Cynthia and Percy are fighting the the kindly one. 

Myrina's POV

"Father is Anna ever coming home?" I ask with tears in my eyes. 

"I have no idea Rina, darling. But I hope one day she will. But I have faith that you'll see her one day. Anna is a strong and very smart girl. She is okay. I promise princess." 

This is where I should explain. I'm Myrina Chase. Sister of Annabeth Chase. She ran away when she was seven and I was five. So I've gone six years worrying about her. AS of now I live with my father, Fredrick Chase, my stepmother, Alya Chase, and my younger half siblings, Bobby and Matthew Chase. Even though I was so young when she left I understand why she did. We were always being attacked our stepmother always blamed it on Anna. Mother always loved me most. Well less that her biological kids. Aka the twin brats. But even after Anna left the monsters kept coming. The spiders were less frequent but the bigger different type of monsters kept coming. They didn't attack but I could still see them. I believe they are still coming because of me. But for what reason; I don't really know. But my step mother hasn't shut me out like she did Anna. But anyway more about me. I have ADHD. When I was younger I had dark brown hair but as i grew up it gradually turned lighter. I had a lot of trouble making friends myself when I was younger. Though I still had many friends. Thanks to Anna. She would introduce me to her friends and they all treated me like I was their sister. More than every when Anna left. So I've never been alone in all the fights that I've gone through at school. A lot of kids didn't and still don't like me because I am smart and as many put it really pretty too. When Anna was around no one dared mess with me. I think they were scared of Anna. 

"Sissy, sissy, sissy!!" Yells one of the twins as they run in the house just coming home from school. Which I stayed home sick from. Yes, my brothers are 9 and they still call me sissy. I don't mind it. 

"Hey Matty. How was school? Where's your brother?" I ask as he jumps in the bed that I made just an hour earlier. I sigh. Time to redo the bed. I take a seat on Anna's bed as my brother rolls around on mine. Once he stops rolling he comes and climbs in my lap

"It was amazing. We spent most of the day outside on the playground with the older kids testing. They didn't want us inside. He fell down after school and can't walk on his ankle. So mommy is with him." Matty answers. I was just about to say something when we heard a scream of pain from the other room. Matty jumps out of my lap and runs towards the scream. I follow him and see Bobby laying on the ground. 

"What happened??" I say as I run into the room. I slowly move him to the couch and elevate his leg.  As I get him sitting down I realize its just me and the twins. 

"Mommy left to get things to wrap my ankle. I was going to walk up to your room to see you. But I look one step and fell from the pain." He says obviously in pain every time he moves. 

"Okay. Matty stay her Bobby. I'm going to get father." I go to fathers study. 

"Father?" I say knocking on the door and slowly opening it. 

"Yes, princess?"  I walk into the room. 

"Bobby just fell and hurt himself even more and moms not here. Can you come down and help me?" My father gets up and follows me down stairs. 

"Matty, can you go get the pain medicine from the bathroom?" Father asks. Matty runs to the bathroom. He comes back and jumps on the couch. Bobby winces in pain. 

"Rina, can you take Matty to the park?"  I nod, "If you want take the pen, color pencils,  and the drawing book so you can draw the sky. And I fixed the clasp on your special bracelet. It's on my desk."

"Okay.: I rum up to my room and grab what my father tells me too and go to his room for my bracelet. I come back to where everyone is. "Come on Matty. I'll take you to the fun park with the beautiful scenery."