hot rod || 1950s

a 1950′s inspired fic where greaser hoseok can't keep his eyes, or hands, off the new waitress at his and his boys' favorite diner.

warnings: VIRGIN KINK, semi-public fingering, oral (f), brief handjob, unprotected sex, lots of banter

SMUT SCENES WRITTEN BY jvngukk
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Seriously, why the hell didn't Joon drive?" Taehyung whined, pressing two fingers against his already swollen eye.

Hoseok let out a chuckle as he slid into his and his boys' usual booth.

As per tradition, Fridays called for lunch at Rosie's Diner.

An old woman by the name of Rosie Salinger was the owner of the joint; she had been running the diner since right about around the turn of the 20th century. Her age didn't mean much it would seem, as she was as notoriously feisty — her tongue and mind as sharp as the red cat-like glasses she sported on the bridge of her nose.

Hoseok let his eyes flicker over to the annoyed looking blond.

Taehyung was typically the group's designated driver, but seeing as he no longer had a car— a result of a drag race gone south —Jungkook had driven this time around. Problem was that Jungkook was what one might call an... inexperienced driver.

On the way over to Rosie's a squirrel had paused in the middle of the road and with Jungkook being the anxious driver that he was his foot found the break petal abruptly, sending Taehyung straight into the rearview mirror.

"I told you not to go for pinks, Tae. If you still had your car Jungkook wouldn't have to be driving." Namjoon shrugged as he took his seat next to Hoseok, the two youngest boys mirroring his action as they took their places across the table.

"Hey!" Taehyung spoke up, "I told you it was too fucking soon to bring up Rachel like that."

Taehyung's friends let out a collective laugh at the sound of the name he had given the beat up vehicle, only causing the blond boy to become even more irritable.

"Rachel was my old man's car, I'm in the doghouse till I turn forty." He continued.

Namjoon shrugged, "It's your fault for challenging Min Yoongi to a race."

At Namjoon's words, Taehyung's eyes narrowed into slits, nostrils flaring with distain.

The name Min Yoongi had always been a sore spot for Taehyung, their dislike for one another  reigning back all the way to middle school. It was only a matter of time before one challenged the other.

It all had happened so suddenly; Taehyung and the others had run into Yoongi and his boys at the gas station. All it took was for one slick comment from the Min boy for Taehyung to finally snap, challenging him to a drag race to where the winner got ownership of the loser's car.

"For the record, I only suggested going for pinks because I was pissed and I thought I would take his car." Taehyung defended.

At his friend's words, Hoseok couldn't help but laugh, "Get serious! Min is an asshole but there was no way your hunk of junk would've won against him. His machine is absolute cherry, not to mention to it tears ass on concrete."

"I know, why do you think I jumped at the chance to take his car?" Taehyung pouted bitterly, eyes flickering to Jungkook, "Instead, I lost Rachel and gained a concussion."

Jungkook let out an exasperated, clearly fed up with the topic.

"What did you want me to do? Run over the squirrel?" The youngest pressed. "How was I supposed to know you'd go flying in the windshield like that?"