Eugene x Trans! Zion 2

a/n
So I decided to make a part 2 of the Eugene x Trans! Zion but it's not smut!
Anyways it's Eugene gettin' Zion to tell everyone else that he's trans
Until something happens..

Eugene's POV
"They won't judge you, I promise." I say reassuringly. "Eug, I really want to, but they'll never think of me the same." He says. "Change is good, just- at least tell Harry, I know he'll be okay with it" "how do you know?" He asks. "His best friend, before the apocalypse, she was trans." I say, and kiss him on the cheek. He sighs "fine, I'll tell Harry, But only Harry." "See? Was that so hard?" I ask, tilting my head slightly "no."

Harry's POV
I was about to get something to eat, before I hear a knock on the door. I walk over and open it, and I see Eugene holding Zion's hand. "Hey, are you alright? Did something happen?" I say in a caring voice. "Zion wanted to tell you something." "Oh, what is it? You can tell me anything." I say reassuringly. Zion looks down slightly. "Um, Harry, I thought you were the best person to tell first."

"I- I'm trans." He stutters. "Oh, if it's too hard to tell everyone else, I won't tell them unless you ask me to." I tell him smiling gently with kind eyes, "th-thanks, its okay if you want to tell them.." He hugs me tightly, of course I hug back, but I see Eugene looking to the side, seemingly scared, I pull out of the hug, "Zion, I think Eugene's looking at something" I say, he looks to his right, and his eyes widen.

Zion's POV
Holy shit.. No, how the fuck did this happen?! Who had the audacity to do something like this?! "Holy shit! What the fuck!!" I run towards the body, and see that it's...

Ethan.

A/n fuck you I'm not killin' Scarlett you know who you are end of chapter I ain't writin' anymore of this I'm back to everythin' else use your imagination or continue the story yourself in the comments I don't care