joke

"kai?"

                         ~~~~

Y/N POV

"what are you doing here?" i asked confused whether to be mad or scared

"Aww.. i thought you would be happy to see me again Kim Y/N." he said with a mocking face

"happy? you ruined my life you fucking bastard!! my parents don't even want me because of you!!" i screamed

"well.. not like they ever wanted you in the first place. i just finished the deed ." he said looking bored

wow that hurt. i knew they never loved me but to hear and have it clarified hurts .

"what are you doing here anyways? don't you have some other girls lives to ruin ?" i said aggrieved .

"well i had to come for an important event my father wants me to go to ." he said annoyed at the fact that he needs to go to these useless events .

"ok well you came now you gotta go." i said opening the door wide for him.

"ok i'll leave ....but i want you to know"

"......I was the one who poisoned your drink." he said smirking before he went out the door.

i hate it , i hate him!! why does he have to make my life so miserable, and why does it hurt me so much to know he can do whatever he wants with me ? He was the one who made me drop school . he was the one who made everyone hate me!

A/N
(what do you think happened to Y/N?)

                         <>

Taehyung POV

we walked up the steps  slowly as if we were anticipating a jump scare.

"c'mon tae! your so heavy i can't keep you on my back anymore!" jimin said whining as he tripped .

"too bad! you have to gain that muscle,  jimin-shit ." i said smiling

"imma kill you once we get home ." jimin said making a face which at no means looks scary, more like adorable .

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY BITCHES! your king is coming thru" yoongi said slapping each one of us in the ass

"yoongi your so gay ...but i kinda liked it."

(hehe guess who it was :)

"ok we are here , remember taehyung ask for an apology and explain to her what had happened ." jin hyung said pointing at me .

"ok , i will just ask for a do-over i feel really bad for what i did ." I said looking down.

"yea whatever i just wanna see her so hurry up !" jungkook said whining and kicking the dirt .