🚨Mic x Eraser🚨

First of all I'd like to say- I hate myself too.
Setting: Hawaiian resort
Top: Eraser head
Bottom: mic
Plot: they're on their honeymoon in Hawaii and it's really beautiful there so they fuCK
Warning: NSFW
Word count: 656
I swear I'll write fluff eventually I'm just a slut
————————————————————
Aizawa POV:

The plane ride was long and by the time we got to our resort it was already nightfall.
My head was ringing as mic jiggled the keys and unlocked our door.
It was the summer so it was extra hot. We made sure our honeymoon would be over the summer so we wouldn't be missing teaching time.
We made our way over to the bedroom.
It was candlelit and the bed was huge. The blankets felt like clouds against our bare skin.
It was so hot out and this was so romantic I couldn't help my agonizing erection.
I normally wouldn't do stuff like this... but I just couldn't help myself.
I leaned over and gently kissed my husband on the lips.
I started unbuttoning his shirt. His chest was flushed and burning.
I couldn't take the restriction of my own clothes anymore. I started undoing my pants and before I knew it and I was wearing nothing but a skin tight black shirt.

Mic POV:

I watched intrigued as my husband undid his pants and threw them on the floor.
I knew I was about to be destroyed yet somehow I was really excited about it. We'd had sex before but it was never this intense.
Though I would agree it was always nice to try new things.
I unbuttoned my own pants and threw them on the floor along with aizawas.
I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and watched as it slipped down revealing the rest of his body.
He immediately switched our positions so that he was lying down and I was sitting on his lap. His warm, wet lap.
I knew exactly what he wanted to see. I grabbed the bottle of complimentary lube and spread it across 3 of my fingers. I leaned over keeping one hand next to aizawas chest and the other hush in front of my entrance. His gripped my thighs gently supporting me. I pushed in one of my fingers.

Aizawa POV:

I watched as he entered himself. I stared at his tongue that was dripping saliva into my lower stomach. I moved one of my hands to his shoulder and gently caressed his face.
He added another finger and started moaning softly. Then almost immediately added the 3rd and final finger. He moved his hand off the bed and onto my bare chest.
His breath hitch and his cock throbbed. He pulled his fingers out and positioned his body above me.
Giving no warning he slammed his body down into mine which caused us to both moan out instantly.
I gave him a moment to adjust before bucking my hips up. He continued moving himself up and down and forward and back riding me. I clenched his hips moaning in unison.
His hair had fallen and was now covering several parts of his face. I grabbed his shoulders and had him lean down to kiss me.
Mic: "I- I'm so close"
Aizawa: "me- too-.."
A couple more thrusts later and mic came all over our chests
I followed not long after filming his insides up.
He rested himself for a moment to catch his breathe before pulling himself off of me and lying down next to me.
We then spent the rest of the night cuddling close and looking at various pictures of our pet cats.
———————————————————
Im sorry this was so short I just don't really know how to write nsfw for them in the tidy place let alone make a much of a storyline 🙃 anyways I hope you enjoyed💓💓💓

Feedback and constructive criticism is much appreciated

I edit a while after publishing
(Not yet edited)