¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи - ѕσяє

¢нαρтєя 14.

нαяяιѕσи'ѕ ρσιит σf νιєω.

I laid in Sebastian's bed pouting as I waited for him to come back. I'd have to get used to this alphas have a lot of work to handle and since his birthday is coming up in a few days Sebastian would be leaving school and running a pack of his own and also mating with me I guess. Lost in thought I didn't even notice Sebastian walking into the room. He crawled over me with that cocky smirk of his.
"What you thinking about Princess?"
He purred into my ear before biting it, I moaned instantly gripping his hair.
"Princess?"
I scoffed with a smile, he looked at me dominantly.
"My princess. "
He growled leaning in biting harshly onto my neck.
"Ah~ I'm yours. "

I woke up early morning my body ached which wasn't surprising we did it three times yesterday. I turned laying on my stomach with a groan. Maybe I should ditch school today? I don't want everyone seeing my love bites and barely able to sit down. I turned my head to a sleepy Sebastian starting to wake up.
"Good morning. "
He mumbled with his husky sleeping voice.
"Morning."
I moved closer to him kissing his lips softly.
"I'm skipping school today. "
I said with a groan.
"My body is sore. "
I whined at him, which just earned a smirk in response.
"I can make it worse. "
He growled giving my ass a harsh spank which earned a whine from me and pushing his hand away from my body.
"Don't be mean!"
I pouted at him,  my ass having a firm print of his hand on it but he just laughed at me. I got up with a giggle and ran off to the bathroom to hide from him locking the door and starting to fill up the bath. Might ease my body a little bit. Getting into the bath stung a little but once in it was so relaxing that I didn't even feel the pain anymore. I stayed in there for a solid 40 minutes just relaxing and the last 10 minutes actually doing the normal bath stuff washing my body and hair.
I came out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist nothing else.
"Sebastian!"
I purred walking into the family room where two strangers stood looking at me in shock.