Juvia's POV

Once Mira was done whispering to Jellal and Natsu she sent them out of the room. Juvia doesn't really understand what's going on. But Juvia can clearly see Gray-sama and that's all that matters!

"Juvia?"

"Hai!?" Juvia replies. Mira laughs and points to the bottle. Juvia watches it with an eager look as it spins and spins. Please be Gray-sama, please be Gray-sama!

As it lands on Gajeel, Juvia sighs in defeat as Levy lets out a squeak. Gajeel crosses his arms and peers down at Juvia as Juvia starts to stand.

"Oh no wait Juvia!" Mira says standing and walking over to Juvia. As she's walking Juvia takes a look at Gray-sama and sees him looking disgustingly into the distance. Erza, who sits beside him is laughing.

"Juvia," Mira whispers into Juvia's ear.

"Hai?"

"Pick a boy." Mira says with a paper and pencil in hand.

"Gray-sama!" Juvia yells loudly.

"Shh!" Mira says trying to calm Juvia. Juvia nods and then Mira goes over to Gajeel, who gives her a weird look. He then whispers into her ear once she's done whispering into his.

Levy is flushed and has an angry look on her face as they whisper back and forth to each other. Mira suddenly stands up quickly and straightens her back, getting ready to speak.

"Alright! I have what I need now Gajeel and Juvia go outside the room now." She says menacingly. Juvia stands up quickly and leaves just as she hears Mira begin to talk again.