{3} Lahing Kabayo

Harry's POV

She just passed us. How can SHE just pass us like that? I mean, it's not that I wanna get mobbed. But were One Direction for crying out loud!

"Well that was...uh...strange" Liam said

We turned to see the girl and to our surprise, she was pointing and screaming at the teenagers behind us. Guess they're the reason why she looks mad and surprise, but why?

"Nooooooo!!!! Her. I'm pointing at her!" she said sarcastically

The boy had a confused expression then suddenly was changed by a horrified one. Why wouldn't you be horrified with this girl? Just listening to her angry voice makes you wanna hide under a table like what Lou did awhile ago.

"Oh, uh.....Belle meet my cousin!" he told the girl sitting beside him

Their cousins? Doesn't look like it....Hmmmm....I'm feeling like there is something suspicious about this boy. But what in the world is it?

"Sorry about that. She has some few loose screws. Don't worry about her babe." You don't say.....

"Just cut the crap Nico!"

"Babe why don't you wait at the parking lot."

"Yeah, sure."

The girl, I think her name is Belle, went out and the boy started to say something but was cut off by the scary girl. "Oh I'm telling her for sure. Nothing is going to stop me even if McDonald's shut down and the only way to get them back is for me to shut my mouth!"

"My Mcdonald's!!!" Niall suddenly said

"SSHHHH!!!" we all told him and he covered his mouth. Not wanting to get in the way of the girl.

"What if I pay you huh? How much would you want just to keep your mouth shut??" WHAT? Pay her? What is he hiding so important that he'll pay the girl???

"Oh no you didn't!! Bitch please sweetheart!! What am I a call girl? A promo girl? Yeah right, pay me to shut my mouth. Nice one!" Okay, this girl is just freaking me out!

"Oh why do I care about you? As a matter of fact, why do I care about Stella??" Who's Stella?

"Shit just got real with you brotha!!!" 

We just sat by the background listening to them yapping until they had these 'yo momma' jokes which the girl won surprisingly. Then the girl started insulting him though I don't think he gets the insults. Stupid.

"I'm so out of here!!"
Wow. He looks pissed but not as pissed as the girl.
"OI!! You forgot something!!"
"WHAT?!"
*BAHM!!!*
Poor lad tumbled down after she smacked him across the face. For a girl, she knows how to hit. 
Very fierce. I kinda like it.

"That is some girl." Liam said looking scared just as the girl seated next to us. She looked at us.

Woah.

She's cute. That's surprising. Judging by what just happened awhile ago, I can say that she's terrifying. But now, what I see in front of me is the complete opposite.
I can't help it so I gave her a wink.
She smiled and took out her phone. Huh? That's weird. Normally when I wink, females go crazy! Why did she act like she didn't care?

"Where is my carrot juice???" Louis asked
"Seriously, can you not wait? Its only been 10 minutes!" Liam said a bit annoyed
"Well I can't wait anymore!!" Lou shouted and jerked the waiter next to us saying "Is my carrot juice ready yet??!"

"Lou stop jerking the man!" we all shouted at him just as the waiter dropped the tray he was holding that contains a huge bowl with ice cream in it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

"OH GOD!" Zayn said and pointed to the girl. 
Oh god it is! Ice cream's all over her! What's worse is that she looked at us with an expression like she wants to stab us with a fork!

"MGA HAYOP!!!" whatever she said made me stand and yell "RUN!"
"But we haven't even eaten yet!"
"Shut up Niall!" Liam said and yanked Niall up. We ran out of the restaurant as fast as we could. After a few turns we stopped to catch our breaths. 

"Did *huff*we *huff* lost her? Zayn asked in between huffing.
"OI! MGA BASTOS!"
"NOPE! RUUUUUUUUN!" Lou shouted and we ran again. Oh boy!

Gabby's POV

Mga hayup na yun! Pagkatapos ako matapunan ng malaking halo-halo tinakbuhan pa ko! Aba hindi tama yun! Parang hindi pa sapat ang ginawa nung pesteng Nico na yun kanina para mabwiset ako. Dagdagan pa nito!

"OI! BAGALAN NYO NAMAN! PARA KAYONG MGA KABAYO!" sigaw ko.

Teka nga bakit ba ako nagtatagalog eh mga taga ibang bansa ang mga yan ah.
"HEY! SLOW DOWN A BIT! THIS ISN'T A SPRINT!!!"

Binilisan ko pa ang pagtakbo ko para bang walang bukas. Ayan Gabby konti na lang maaabot mo na sila! Go lang ng go! 
Sa wakas naabutan ko rin sila!

"Lads she's catching up! She's catching up!!" 
"Don't look back and just run you doof!!!"

Putek naman palayo ng palayo ulit sila!! Ano ba to? Parang may lahing kabayo talaga ang mga ito. Sa totoo lang, kaanu-ano nyo si Vice Ganda? Mabawasan na nga ang kachichibog ko. Adya lang Gabrielle. Adya! 

Binilisan ko pa lalo ang pagtakbo ko hanggang sa pinulikat na ang mga paa ko. Syempre hindi ko ininda. Tumakbo pa ako ng ilang minuto hanggang naabutan ko uli sila.

Sinabayan ko ang pagtakbo ng mga kabayo este ng mga foreigner na eto at inabot ko ang mga kamay ko sa harap para hilahin ang kung sino mang nasa harap ko.

Abot lang Gab. Abot pa! Hanggang sa may nahablot akong hoodie at hinawakan ito na parang walang bukas. YISSSS!!! Hinila ko ng bonggang bongga ang hoodie ng lalaki at napa-upo siya.

"OUCH!! My bum!!"

-----------------------------------------------