🎲TIME FREEZE🎲

🎲Time Freeze AU🎲

This was inspired by that one scene from percy jackson(the lotus hotel) and hotel California

Quirkless AU!

Tell me the frame your from!

You can choose what your crushes time era is! If you want me to pick I can! And if you want you can pick my crushes time era and suprise me!

-

"They always did say this place was timeless"

Welcome to the Time freeze hotel!

A seemingly enchanted place, or well, an actually enchanted place. The hotel is nice and serene place. But is also very lively at night with its nightclub casino!

Its food its said to be the greatest in Las vagus!

The only wierd thing about it is everyone seems to be from a diffrent time period.

Though no one seems to really care

---

MY OCS

PHOENIX
Phoenix is a 1950s greaser. She came to the hotel with her siblings to get away frol her home. She has slicked back bright red hair and always wears leather. Her large leather jacket had the words "PHOENIX!" in bright red print with large phoenixs wongs on the back.

LAYLA
Layla is a 1950s soc. She was raised by her mother and taken away with her sister. Being dressed up in a pink fluffy outfit and with a black leather jacket with white letters spelling out "ANGEL!" with a halo above it.

DANTE
Dante is a 1950s greaser! He was raised by his mother and taken away by his sister because of the horrible living conditions with his mother. He wears mostly black and gray and on the back of his leather jacket its says "TROUBLE!" in bright green letters

CHASE
Chase is a 1950s greaser! He has a light gray leather jacket that has light gray letters that write out "GLASSMASTER" on the back.

AKA
Aka is from the 1950s, however she isnt really a greaserbshes more of a soc. However she does where a leather jacket like the rest of her freinds. It's a lighter black then most and it has purple designs all over it and on the back it has a fortune tellers orb with the letters "FORTUNE TELLER" over it.

GOLD
Gold is the leader of a underground family from the early 1930s. She came here with her siblings to get away from the police after a particular accident that had happened put on the open on the street.

AMI
Ami is from the early 1930s, co working with her sister in the underground family mafia business. She was also a known murder by the name of "serpent".

DOKU
Doku worked along side both his sisters gold and ami in the early 1930s. He helped gold with meets and paper work. Things like that. He was known for his fame in the fashion industry.

KANJI
Kanji is a investigator from the 1930s. Covering up for the rooyaris schemes when they started getting in trouble on the streets. He ran with the 3 siblings to the time freeze hotel.

TWISTED
Twisted is a run away murderer from the mid to late 1800s. He ran here to not he caught by the cops. And as far as he can tell, it's worked.

THE 7 DEADLY SINS ENTERTAINMENT
(this would be Emma, amren, anias, levy, marcello, and eventually twisted and gold)
Everyone before twisted and gold came from the early to late 1700s. They where hired as part of the entertainment team. Emma runs the music, amren runs the kitchen, anias is a guard, levy and marcello are waiters, gold and twisted run the betting tables and pools, gambling games.

---

Scenarios

1.
You and your fiance (crush) decided it would be a good idea to go on a vacation far away from your home for your honey moon! So you guys went to a very well known area. The home of the time freeze hotel! The hotel is famous for it's great food, video game area and the large casino that runs late lunch and all the way into breakfast.

2.
(Can be reversed)
You've been at the time freeze hotel for a long while! And when you come out of the cafe area, when they're serving breakfast, you see new faces. They looked to be dressed in (Era/time period) clothing, and looked fascinated by the large pillars and fancy area. You walk up to them and Ask them if they need help! They say yes and introduce themselves as (crush)

3.
(Can be reversed)
(Your oc) has worked at the time freeze hotel for a couple years now. You dont know about the whole secret as your allowed to leave. all you know is that alot of good people(and bad) come though here and never leave. It is a nice place after all, so you dont blame them. You where also granted the power of being forever living for working at the time freeze hotel. So you dont go against the rules and try to break out. So one day while working the registration desk, a fine looking person comes up to you, looking for a room number. They look to be from (Era/time period) and they said their name was (Crush). You smile up at them and give them the enchanted paper so they can sign their name.

4.
make your own