1

***hey everyone! FYI, i dont own any of the characters, or the cover, or any pictures that might be on here, but this is my story, and i hope you enjoy! ***

Elsa

"Come on, elsa, we're gonna be late!" Anna yelled up at me. "We don't have all day!"

"Almost ready!" I yell back, looking at my mess of hair. "What should i do with my hair?"

"What outfit do you have on?" Anna yelled back.

"Come up here and see! I'm tired of yelling!"

I heard Anna stomping up the stairs. "Hurry up!" She wined. "We- woah." She said, looking at me.

Normally i don't wear makeup. I prefer to stay in the background, not being noticed. For some reason though, I decided to today.

"You look great!" Anna squealed. "What happened?"

"Hmm? Oh. I went shopping at the mall, and some lady offered to buy me anything I wanted after she found out mom and dad are dead. She actually didn't offer. She just took me around the store buying me things. That's where the outfit and makeup came from."

I was wearing a white dress with a jean jacket on top. I looked at it nervously. " is it alright?"

"alright?" Anna asked. "It's fantastic! Put it into a messy bun. Are you sure you're feeling ok?"

I laughed. "Better than better." I was feeling great. Anna looked at me nervously. "Ooook. Hope you're not coming down with something."

We made our way downstairs, laughing and taking all the way. When we came to the door, I looked at her. "Anna, if any boys are rude to you..." I trailed off, looking my hands.

"Don't worry, E." She said, a hint of a smile playing across her face. I hate being called that. "I can take care of myself. Worry about you. You've done enough worrying about me for five lifetimes."

"Alright. Come on, let's go." We stepped out the door. It was a half a mile walk to the school, and the whole way there, i worried. I worried about Anna, and her new classes, I worried for her bf, tht she would likely have in a week or so, and I worried about me.

Worse comes to worse we can move. I thought, looking nervously down at my hands. I didn't want to move again, for Annas sake. She longs to be normal, just like I've wanted to be since even before our parents died.

As we approached the school, i heard the voices of kids meeting up and discussing first day pranks, whispering excitedly to one another.

"Remember, chin up, look like you belong,"Anna whispered to me, trying to boost my moral.

I smiled. "I should be the one saying that to you," I whispered back.

"But I already know that. You don't. Making me the big sister in this case." Anna laughed.

I laughed too, and we entered the school, me knowing that this year would be different.

**Sooo, what do you think? This is a jelsa fanfic, which means no matter what happens, Jack and Elsa will get together. Also, please comment if you want merricup or Hicstrid, and remember, please no hate! If you don't like something, please say so without hate. This is a hate free zone.

Thank you all for reading! This is kinda really not my first book, so please help me on this. Love you all! **