Calling All Songwriters! (Closed)

I'VE ENTERED THE WATTY 2019 AWARDS!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

To celebrate this momentous occasion, I've decided to do something special!!

For anyone that enjoys writing songs and wants to be noticed more on Wattpad, I would like to do a contest!! I'll try to hold it out as long as possible (I'll say a date in some other post) so there can be many entries. If any of you know any (other) song writers, spread the word! Anyone can join!!

All I ask of contestants is to be creative, enter song's title name, have fun, and no curse words and/or mature content!

People who aren't participating can vote for contestants songs (contestants can vote but can not vote for their own work).

   There will be three winners, and I will try (attempt) to make a sticker for all participants!!!

Third place: Get recognized!

Second place: Get recognized and add your songwriting book to my Reading List!

First place: Get recognized, add your songwriting book to my Reading List and I'll mention you in the summary of My Songs and my profile summary along with your winning song title!
If first place would like, I'll let them choose a lyric from their song to go along with name and song title in the summaries!

   BUT WAIT...THERE IS MORE!!

   Any lyricist that don't want to write a song can send me a lyric. If possible, I would like the category to be love if y'all don't mind😅. I might use it in my next song I write. I will give you credit and highlight which part is yours.

   WARNING: I may change the lyrics up a bit if it does not fit!! Also, I will do my best to try and get everyone's, but I may not be able to get everyones lyric into the song. Yet, I'll display it and give you credit unless otherwise.

   Please no curse words or mature content!! I will skip over your comment and move on (and I would hate to do that because I truly would love to see what you guys can accomplish!! I love music just as much as all of you do as well!!).

Comment below 👇🏻 or PM me your entry!!

   Alright, what are you folks waiting for!! HAVE FUN AND THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄