she'll hate it

a/n: hello i didnt want to make an intro chapter (sub to change tho) so here's this. this is not based off of noah's actual relationship and i totally respect his real life situations! even made up a fake name just to avoid confusion hehe. this is just fanfiction and i mean no harm. if noah himself has an issue i will take this down. also, this is set to where it's senior year of high school towards the end of the year. so think like, noah just joining smosh but he looks the way he does now. yeah? ok! enjoy as best you can hehe, thank you for giving me a chance! --isa :)

the clear tone of annoyance hidden in your grunt was completely understandable as you sat up in your bed. it was the second day of spring break, there was absolutely no reason for anybody to be chain texting you at 8 in the morning. as you open your phone to make all the (uncalled for) vibrations and notifications stop, you rub your eyes to focus on the words your screen is being told to present to you. that's when you realized who was texting you.

"noah?" you say to yourself, voice still scratchy after just waking up a couple minutes prior. noah grossman: the know-it-all kid in both your honors pre-calc and ap us history classes who, conveniently, loses his "genius" complex when it comes to finishing work (if he tries to even do it at all). he always outdoes everyone on tests, but always has an excuse to not turn in his classwork unless you slide him the answers. deep down, you knew he asked for your number at the beginning of the year because you're notorious for finishing (almost) all of your work in class despite talking to your classmates throughout the assignments. you were alright with it though. as bad as it could sound, noah's attention is something you don't mind at all even if it's just a quick text asking if you finished up today's work. you admired him. what confused you about today's situation though, is that he's never texted you outside of this 'business' the two of you seem to have going on until this morning.

imessages with noah

noah 👉👈

hey

noah 👉👈

i know we don't talk much

noah 👉👈

and i know it's early and i'm sorry

noah 👉👈

but please reply when you see these, could really use your help

you

hey noah, most you've ever said to me

you

what's up, everything ok? we didn't have work over break, did we?

noah 👉👈

oh my goodness, hey

noah 👉👈

no work. yeah i'm really sorry i don't talk to u. have been meaning to if i'm being honest.

noah 👉👈

besides the point though. did you hear about me and elena?

you

ah no, is it bad news? i'm sorry to hear if that's the case.

you aren't sorry. it wasn't even jealousy (okay, maybe a little) in your heart when you realized elena wasn't treating noah right at all, her acting was just so obvious. her intentions were clear as day once she started leaking videos of them "having a good time" about two weeks into their relationship. you didn't know noah very well as a person since you lacked lots of personal interactions with him, but when he joined the youtube channel you'd been watching for years you started to learn more about him. recording stuff like what got sent around the school didn't seem like part of his character at all, let alone posting it everywhere. he was destroyed for the next week, nobody would even talk to him. it was the worst you'd ever seen him, but he never left her. you always wondered what made him stay, but it's not like that was your business.