Chapter 22 🍊🌴

Jasmine (jazzy) pov-

Mars put me down on the bed and started kissing me, I kissed him back

Mars put me down on the bed and started kissing me, I kissed him back. He was giving me hickeys and shit, It felt good as hell, he just kept kissing me until got down to my sweet spot, he looked at me and I smiled and bit my lip. He slid off my pants and gave me head. Mars wasn't the type to stick his fucking dick in You he will eat the fuck out of your pussy before he don any of that other shit. He finished and he kissed me, it's either he taste fucking good or my pussy the bomb and taste good, I mean of course it does why wouldn't it, he laid down on me and played with my belly button.

"I'm going to marry you" he said

"Marry who" I said

"Jasmine Monae Wright" he said

"Ah shit you going a little to far, sike Nah when you going to put that ring on this fine ass finger then" I said

"I can right now" he said

"Nah wait till I'm Fucking legal out here bae" I said

He kissed me and said he was going to Mase room.
____________________________
Mason (Mase) pov-

 ____________________________Mason (Mase) pov-

"Shit, yea, right there" I said

"Mm, daddy" Aaliyah moaned

"You like daddy dick in your mouth" I said

"Mmhm" she said as I pulled it out

Aaliyah wanted me to fuck her but she killed my child already and I don't got time to keep fucking her back to back and she keep killing baby's back to back, and I don't believe in condoms. We do all raw over here.

I guess she caught a damn attitude cause she left out my room.

"Load up y'all" I heard mars scream

I ran downstairs with my gun and looked, my fucking window was shot through and my door fucked up, they was still shooting though.  Joy and Aaliyah and jasmine went walking I tried calling all them but they ain't answer.
___________________________
Joy (Mani) pov- this black bmw was riding slow behind us I kept turning trying to see who it was, I told liyah look and she stuck up her middle finger, they pulled up and I ran, I saw a gun pointed at us, Aaliyah and jasmine ran behind me but the car sped up we ended up on a dead end and the neighbors wasn't home to call the police. The car let out 7 shots.
___________________________
Who got shot ?

Are they staying Chicago now ?

Who is doing the shooting ?
Comment to answer these questions