Adam x despacito

suggested by the homosexual himself, Adam.

It was a warm spring evening when Adam and Luis Fonci met. It was at school when Adam was in 2nd grade and Luis was in 4th grade. They were in the same school, and had to paired up for an all school event. Soon after talking they became like brothers. They were never apart, even when Luis got in middle school Adam would visit his house after school.

Both in highschool now, Adam was a freshman, and Luis was junior. They both walk together at Luis's house after school everyday.

During those days Adam started to notice some unknown feelings towards Luis. He couldn't describe it and tried to ignore it for a while, before realizing his little crush.

"Luis do you have any snacks in your fridge" Adam says while scanning the inside of the fridge sighing

"I should..?" Luis replied before standing up from hid chair and being taller, towered over Adam looking through the fridge too.

Adam felt his heart beat and face getting warm. Before he knew it, he turned around and kissed Luis on the lips. Both of ther eye widne, realizing what happened.

"I-I'm sorry" Adam says before running away through the front door.

"No! Adam wait" Luis said reaching his hand out but slowly setting it down as he watches Adam running away

Adam do you want me to make another chapter lmao, I will if ya want😔