A New Start

Hoseok's POV
"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I jump up and out of bed, school starts in 20 minutes. I get up and get dressed at the speed of lightning. "HOSEOK! HURRY UP IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY AS YEAR 11!!" My mum yells. "I'm coming, I'm coming." I yell back. "Bye mum!" I yell through the front door.

Running up to the front gates as soon as the bell rings to start class. I found my time table online as they decided to email it to me. "Hmm, I have Geo first. Shit" I say quietly to myself. I hate Geo personally, so not excited. I head in and find my classroom, I hear many students voices so the teacher mustn't be here yet, I sigh out of relief and open the door. Everyone stops talking and looks at the door, all the classes eyes on me. God I hate this, I hate attention on me. Everyone goes back but they're whispering, not to think about myself but I have this feeling they're talking about 'the new kid', 'the new toy'. Whatever they wanna call me.

I sit down at the back left corner to try and pry away from everyone's eyes. The teacher finally comes in and tells everyone to shut up and sit down. "So good morning students, we have a new kid here and please make him feel welcome, we don't need another situation like last time." The teacher yells to the entire class. The lesson continues with him blabbering on about the human wellbeing crisis, deciding to path no attention whatsoever to what he is saying then the door bursts open. This amazingly hot guy walks through those doors, my eyes widening slightly as he walks through.

"Yoongi, what the hell did I say about coming late huh? I said don't now take a seat and don't disturb the lesson." The teacher says strictly. This Yoongi guy just rolls his eyes and starts heading towards the back of the class, oh no... he's heading towards me. "You're sitting in my seat." He says calmly, I look up at him. "So?" I say back sharply and he raises his eyebrows. "Oh, you're the new sheep, just letting you know I'm that guy that you don't want to mess with." He says with a smirk. Thinking about it, I don't particularly wanna be in trouble on the first day, eomma will get me in trouble if I do and I really don't want that. "Fine." I say softly as I get my bag and move to another seat.

The lesson goes by fast and the bell rings. Onto the next class... GOD this say is gonna be so long!

Finally, third period finished now it's lunch. Could not wait... Trying to find a place to sit is particularly hard as I don't really fit in anywhere. I see this kid alone just eating his lunch casually, his blonde straight hair sitting perfectly on his head and his glasses just on the bridge of his nose, has an amazing jawline too. "Hey." I say nicely as I sit next to him. He looks up from eating, "Hey, you're the new guy right?" He says with a mouthful. "Yeah haha, I am. I'm Hoseok, you can call me Hobi." He smiles, "I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you Hobi."

We hang out for the rest of the lunch period and then the bell rings. "Wanna hang out on the next break period?" Taehyung asks nicely, I nod and we head off to class. As I'm walking to the next class I get pushed against some lockers. "Hey, new kid. You're not going anywhere." As soon as I open my eyes again, it's the hot guy from first period. "And why not?" I say cheekily, I have to admit my snarky remarks and smart mouth have gotten me in a lot of trouble in the past. "Hmm, you have a smart mouth new kid, this is gonna get you in big trouble if you keep using it... and not just with me." He says with a smirk, I smirk back... "Well how could I be afraid of someone when I don't even know their name or anything, you don't scare me. So how about we just start again. I'm Hoseok or Hobi and who are you?" He just looks unamused. "I'm Yoongi, as you know already. I'm gonna make you regret coming to this school." He says with a little chuckle at the end. "I'm pretty tough to break to intimidating me ain't gonna work hun, now I need to get to class, so how about you fuck off and leave me alone and we will both be happy." As I push his arms off of me and start walking to class again. I hear him laughing in the background.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Do you guys like the idea of this book? I will be updating my books more frequently now. Thank you guys for so much support.