Horny teenagers

.

"Katsuki... entertain me."

It was a simple request, but one that had come out of the blue so quickly that the ash blonde rolled his eyes and scoffed at it.

"Fuck off..." Was his response.

You rolled over on the couch opposite to the one he was sitting on and glared at him. He didn't even lift a angry red eyed glare in your direction, showing that the boy himself was bored out of his mind as well.

It was a very slow Saturday at the Heights Alliance, with the only two residents currently being yourself and Katsuki. Since the two of you along with Todoroki had to go to lessons to get your Provisional License, it usually left all three of you hanging around the dorms while the rest of your classmates moved ahead and started internships.

Today was no different, aside from Todoroki having left earlier to go visit his mother, meaning you and your boyfriend had the whole dorm area to yourselves for the next few hours. So what did you and your rowdy lover decide to do?

...absolutely nothing.

Usually you would suggest going to get something to eat or a movie, but you were broke, as well as Katsuki. He usually suggested some training, but the soreness from the provisional lessons seemed to make neither of you want to do much physical activity.

Thus, the two of you had decided to sit on couches next to each other and absent mindedly watch whatever anime was on at that current moment. You had attempted to sit with Katsuki, but he made crushed those chances of cuddling when he spread himself out over the whole couch before you could even ask or give him the knowing look of wanting to be near him.

"Please Katsu~" You whined and pouted out your lower lip, wanting to do something.

"Watch the fucking anime if you're bored! Leave me out of it! I'm sore and want to fucking relax!"

You narrowed your (eye color) hues at him, not liking how uptight he was being currently. Usually he would give in, as even though he would never admit it, he liked feeling your soft flesh and scent around him and in the safety of his own arms.

"Fine. I'll leave you alone, grumpy..." You got up and stretched.

"Where the hell are you going?" He barked at you.

"I'm gonna try and find something to cure my boredom, and you obviously don't wanna help." You quietly whispered the last part.

He didn't respond, but instead went back to doing whatever he had been previously doing (which looked to be glaring at the ceiling, no doubt pissed about something or someone). You sighed and turned around, walking towards the girl's side of the dorm.

Little did Bakugou know though... you had a plan for exactly what to do to cure your boredom and it involved him whether he liked it or not. You entered your room on the second floor fairly quickly and grabbed two pillows from your bed.

Snickering to yourself, you transcended back down the stairs and quietly crept towards bakugou, who had not shifted an inch since you left a few minutes ago. He was lost in his thoughts it appeared, meaning your chance to strike was at it's highest possibly to actually working.

"You've let your guard down, hero! Now face my wrath!" You called and swung one of the pillows as hard as you could onto Bakugou's face. It was a direct hit and you giggled as he suddenly was up and tore the pillow away from you and under one of his armpits.

"THE FUCK?!" He hollered and you dodged his hand reached out to grab you. You quickly moved to the other side of the living area and watched as he glared you down, his rage growing by the minute.

"Haha!" You attempted to laugh like All Might. "Now that I've weakened you, you'll be easy to fend off!"

Katsuki, while still glaring, raised an eyebrow at this. "The fuck are you talking about (Name)?"

You spun around once, hugging the pillow you still had close to your chest. "I am not (Name)! I am the King of Explodo-Kills greatest enemy, and if you don't stop me then evil shall take over the world!"

He smirked and licked his lips. Oh.... so you wanted to play hero and villain with him then? He was sooooo gonna make you pay like the naughty little thing you were pretending to be.

"Fine... I'll play your little game, babe... but I'm not gonna go easy on you." He spoke back, his smirk growing and his palms beginning to smoke with excitement.

"I expected no less from the number one hero!" You built him up, knowing that if you played the right tune, he would happily oblige.

"Damn right I'm number one... now come here!" He shouted and broke out into a sprint after you. You squeaked in delight and jumped over a table, nearly sending Bakugou into it if not for his quick reflexes.

He wasted no time in following you and planning the best way to trap you. His sore muscles and exhaustion were now replaced with determination and excitement from the sudden chance you had brought to him.

He threw the pillow at your feet, successfully tripping you up. You felt your breath leave you as you saw the ground coming closer and closer to you. You braced from impact, but suddenly felt yourself wrapped in two large muscular arms and rolling along the floor instead.

You opened your eyes and looked up to meet two ruby orbs that were looking down at you with pride and arrogance. But you were not done yet... oh not even close.

You had been dating Bakugou for a while now, and with this boy, things got hot and heavy pretty early on in your relationship. Therefore, now that you had been dating him for nearly 6 months, you knew some weak spots that he was less than thrilled to be used against him.

As he smirked down at you, ready to claim victory, you shot your hand up into his shirt. His eyes widened when he realized what you were trying to do and he started to call you out for it a bit too late.

"Don't you fuck- AH!"

You smirked evilly and let go of his nipple, knowing that when squeezed and twisted, he momentarily blanked and let go of whatever he was doing. And sure enough, it worked again, allowing you to break away from him and dash towards the beginnings of the boy's side of the dorms.

You could hear his angry growls coming from close behind you. While it was a good move to use to break away, you knew that the explosion boy would no doubt be coming to even the score now.

'Shit! What now?' You cursed yourself and looked around in panic.

"GOT YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" His voice yelled a little too close for comfort and you felt him once again grab you. This time he made sure to wrap his arms around not only your torso, but also your arms to not allow the same result to happen twice.

"Noooo~" You whined and squirmed in his hold.

"Dumbass..." He moved closer to your neck. "... you know I don't lose."

"F-fine you win Katsu." You tried to buff up his ego in an attempt to get him to let you go.

"Huh? As the number one hero, I need to teach the villain a lesson." He nibbled on your ear. "Especially after she exploited one of my weaknesses against me... only fair to return the favor."

He wasted no time in hoisting you over his shoulder and began walking up towards his dorm room. You still attempted to break free, not because you didn't like what was to come, but because you were not done messing around with your lover.

In times like this, you could feel Katsuki's smirk, as his ego just seemed to radiate off of him. You felt his hand trail up your leg and then start to rub your butt, one of his favorite parts of your body.

"Be good and maybe I'll let you off with a warning..." He smacked your ass and chuckled as you let out a small 'eep' at his tough touch.

You lowered your face into his back and tried to hide the hot blush you were sure was there. Damn him and his simple, blunt but affective ways to get you not only embarassed but turned on at the same time.

Not soon enough to either of your likings, Bakugou had finally reached his dorm room. Kicking it open with his foot, the ash blonde strode in, not caring when the door slammed against the wall from his force and impatience to continue what he had planned for the two of you.

"Jeez Katsuki~" You teased him from his shoulder. "If you were really that bored and horny, we could have already been at this for a few hours!"

You had expected him to get flustered or to yell back at you for making such a comment. Instead, he pulled you off of him and through you onto his bed, bouncing from the mild force. Before you could process where on his bed you were, he was soon on top of you, his shirt already removed and his face nibbling and biting your neck.

"K-Katsu..." You attempted to say and hold back the whimpers of pleasure. "T-the door?"

He growled at having to stop marking you and looked back up at you. "So? If they fucking walk in on us... it's their own damn fault."

"We should at least close it..."

"No way in hell... I want to fuck you already."

Blunt but effective, as you started to rub your thighs together in an attempt to relieve some of the growing heat and itch from your core. You arched your back and let out a soft cry as he bit your neck, making yet another hickey.

This boy loved to make hickeys on you, and when you attempted to cover them up... he would make two more. He was slightly protective and slightly possessive, but you knew that he also loved you very much. After all, no one else got to see this passionate and vulnerable side of him when the two of you made love.

He let his walls down and allowed you to touch and overpower him in so many ways, and he always returned the favor. To Bakugou Katsuki, he had to have the best lover and he had to be the best lover back. And to him, you already were and he knew that he had become your sex God. Something that he was no doubt proud of.

"D-Don't fucking tease me today... just fuck me already..." You whined and rubbed yourself against his growing erection. You felt his throat vibrate against your skin and your eyes widened.

"Too fucking bad... I need to get back at you for using my body against me... so I'm gonna return the favor tenfold. I was pretty horny already... but you fucking ignited a fire babe!"

Yes, there was the usual Katsuki 'zero-chill' attitude. You however, were not completely powerless. No matter how turned on it made you when Katsuki took over 100%, you hated it when he played things out slow.

You started rubbing your knee against his clothed manhood, watching as he panted suddenly from you touch. He glared right back at you, damn him for falling for such a tease! Damn you for taking his virginity and making him into such a sex addict now!

But God did he love you for it... your touch, your body, the feeling of himself inside of you... ugh the mere thoughts that encircled his head at nights when he was alone was enough to make him reach the edge.

"I know you... and I know you don't want to tease me as much as you clai-"

You were cut off by him shoving his tongue into your mouth. He fought you for control of your mouth and won fairly quickly. While you had been distracted, you didn't notice your shorts slowing being dragged down, until he could no longer pull them off without you noticing.

"Truce for clothing?" You breathed when he broke the kiss.

"Fuck yes." He breathed, and reached for his pants, ready to be free of the restricting clothing. "But leave your panties on, I want to be the one to tear them off of you."

"Don't literally tear them off though.... Unless you want to pay for a new pair again."

He didn't answer back, but you knew he was listening. You tossed your shorts away with your leg and sat up and started removing your t-shirt next. The temperature change made you shiver, but soon felt a warm pair of hands running along your curves.

You unclipped you bra and watched as Bakugou wasted no time, pushing you back down onto his mattress and attacking your newly exposed skin with his mouth and warm palms. You moaned as he used the lowest possible extent of his quirk to leave warm trails along your cool skin.

He always had amazing control over his quirk, so it was no surprise to you that one of his foreplay techniques was to warm his palms up and rub them over your body. He never burned you, nor worried you, you trusted him completely. He knew when he was going to far and when he needed to do more.

"You're so fucking wet already, and here I thought I was the hornier one..." He teased you and played with the rim of your panties. His erection was out now as well, and your excitement stirred within you. He was above average in everything he did, including his length, and while he was not the largest a man could be, he was the perfect size for you.

"You're too attractive for your own good... you must have been blessed by some hot sun God when you were born..."

He chuckled, and lifted his hands back up to your chest, this time playing around with your breasts. You mewled from his warm hands groping and massaging your breast in the exact way you liked them.

He knew your body just as much as you knew his. Sure neither of you were perfect at first, but now... now you both knew where exactly to touch the other and when to hear those beautiful moans.

He squeezed them harshly, sending you arching again, and letting his name finally escape from your lips. "Katsuki! Please fuck me already!"

You blushed from such a demand, and knew you had just given him the thing he had wanted. You inflated that damn ego more, and would be seeing it again in a matter of moments.

"Not good enough dumbass..." He pulled your panties down, his other hand reaching for the box of condoms he had in his nightstand. "Fucking scream it so those shits in Class B can hear who's fucking you so well."

"Nahhhh!" You squirmed as he dipped his finger into your leaking womanhood. "K-Ka- AH!"

"Louder! Fucking let all of UA know who fucks you so well!" He demanded of you, now pumping 2 of his rough and large digits into your heated core.

"BAKUGOU! BAKUGOU KATSUKI IS GOING TO FUCK ME LIKE NO TOMORROW!" You yelled, no longer able to hold back from the amount of pleasure raking through you.

You gasped as his fingers left you and you turned a half lidded gaze to Bakugou and saw him looking down at you. His red orbs held so many emotions: lust, pride, sadism, and love. You reached for his hand and grasped it tightly, a habit from the first time that had stuck around. You always liked to know and feel his hand in your when he entered you, reminding you both that the sex was just a simple part of the relationship you both had come to know.

The sex was great and you both loved it. But the love and admiration you held for each other was much greater, and you holding his hand during the penetration was a reminder of that. A reminder that said 'Only cause it's you... only because I trust you... only because I love you.'

"This is for hitting me with a damn pillow." He spoke and pushed inside of you. You both stopped and momentarily had to re catch your breath. "F-fuck.. So tight every fucking time."

He was overwhelmed by the sheer pleasure he was feeling: the warmness of your core, the tightness around his cock and the surrounding smells and sounds from his lover below him.

But he had to get back at you.

Slowly, almost unbearably so, he pumped in and out of you. He watched as you panicked and attempted to get him to move faster. You wrapped your legs around his torso and opened your eyes, begging him like some kicked dog.

"Please..." You spoke in such a soft and needy voice.

"Fuck..." He groaned, knowing that the single word and tone it was uttered in had broken him of any revenge and had instead been replaced by a greater need to fuck you in the best way possible.

He quickly increased his pace and watched as you moved your head back and pushed yourself further against his sheets and pillows, you hands gripping them until they turned white.

"Katsuki! Katsuki!" You cried in pleasure and attached yourself to him back. Your nails dug into his skin and he felt his own levels of pleasure riding from the sensation. Thanks fucking Christ you both loved rough sex.

Bakugou moved you both so that you were pinned between himself and the wall next to his bed. His pace continued, but now started focusing on biting and sucking your breasts as well. You'd think twice before twisting his damn nipple again, unless you wanted your chest to look like connect the dots game.

"Fuck!" He cursed and felt his limit starting to rise. No way was he going to come first though, he needed to hear you scream his name again before he did. He loved you, but he was still competitive as shit when it came to everything.

You on the other hand had been riding a rollercoaster of pleasure and knew you were close to the end. Your nails started slowing down and your body was almost at that point, your lidded eyes trailing to your love and watching as he worked so hard to have you reach an end.

He may be a bit self centered, but if he gave a shit about you... he really gave a shit about you. You were glad it had been him. He was your lover. Your hero. Your Lord of Explodo-Kills. Your Bakugou. Your Katsuki.

And you returned it just as much. He soon started getting sloppy and his groaning increased. You could feel him twitching from inside of you and you then felt your orgasm finally hit you.

"KATSUKI!" You cried out in bliss and relaxed against the wall. He was still thrusting, having now reached his goal of making you come. Now he could reach his end and once again be praised for being an excellent lover.

"(Name)!" He yelled not as loud as you, but still enough for you to feel happy that his ego was not too large to not call out the name of the person who he loved and had just fucked. You felt him come and then his shoulders and grip on you start to relax significantly.

He lazily pressed his face against your breasts and then started to slide down the wall you both had been leaning against. You both hit the bed and remained in each other's arms for a while, neither of you wanting or having the energy to move.

Finally he pulled himself out of you and took off the condom. He got up and tossed it away, and moved back to find you already under his bed sheets. You patted the area next to you and he crawled in.

You scooted closer to him and felt him wrap you in his arms and bury his face in your sweaty, sex smelling hair. You rubbed your hand along his sides, calming the boy as mucha s you could.

"Next time we're bored, let's just do that..." You yawned and closed your eyes.

"Best fucking idea I've heard." He replied and watched as you fell asleep next to him. "Night you dumb girl... thanks for making me feel so weird again."

Bonus Ending~

"Ah man...." Kaminari sighed as he and Kirishima's ears were finally free from the sounds of one of their close friends banging his girlfriend. "If I knew having to take provisionary classes meant doing that then I wish I hadn't gotten my license..."

Kirishima held his fist in admiration and quietly shut Bakugou's door. "Like a true man Bakugou...."