Chapter 16

(I don't know if I mentioned this before but the characters are a little older, like 17/18. Also I keep saying tent but it's probably like a building or something.) Just a little prechapter a/n

Dipper's POV

Alright, this is my chance to reel her in. I breathe in deep and ask her the question. She stops dead in her tracks and pivots to face me. Her face is filled with pure ignorance. She's even more naïve than I thought. Did that kiss really mean nothing to her?

Y/n's POV

Did he really just- He didn't really just ask me out right? I mean it's been 16 cha- I mean we've been talking for a while but. As I'm thinking Dipper looks at me with a feeling of conflict?? I gaze into his eyes.

"I actually kissed you, that must've told you something, or did it actually mean nothing to you?"-Dipper

I unknowingly touch my lip. It did feel nice, I just thought it was a spur of the moment type of thing. I focus my thought back on the question. I walk up to him and kiss him on the cheek.

"A date would be nice Dipper," I look the other way with a blush. He grabs my hand and pulls me closer.

"I don't think Greasy's would be an appropriate date setting," our lips are centimeters apart. "I'll pick you up at eight, wear something nice and bring extra clothing."

"What are the extra clothes for-" he kisses me before I could finish. He pulls away before I could deepen the kiss.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," he walks away as I stand there, still confused about this whole situation. Mabel walks up to me looking annoyed.

"And tell your friend to text me back, I wanna go on a double date with you guys," she walks out of the room.

I teleport home, I don't know how to feel about going on a double date with two people that like me. I stare at my phone. I'm actually kind of annoyed that he actually said yes to her. But who can say no to her? She's pretty, wealthy, and talented.

She's probably nothing without those powers. But then again, I'm probably nothing with these powers. I look at my ring, I pick up my phone to text Gideon.

Y-"Hey Gid"

I lay down thinking that he won't reply for a while. But alas, he responds in an instant.

G-"hey y/n, what's up?"

Y-"Mabel's waiting on that reply for the date, says she wants to double date with Dipper and I"

Gideon is typing. . .

I wait for his response, he probably doesn't want to go. But now I'm actually looking forward to the date. As I'm in my thoughts I get a notification.

G-"Is tomorrow a good day for the date? And is it a formal affair?"

Y-"Yea it's formal, but Dipper told me to bring extra clothing, so I recommend you to as well"

I smile, I wonder what's the extra clothing for? I get another notification. It's Dipper? How'd he get my number?

D-"I'm looking forward to our date tomorrow ;)"

I blush, but I'm still kinda creeped out by the fact he has my number.

Y-"I am too but how the hell did you get my number?"

D-"Oh apologies, Pacifica gave it to me when she left the tent, said I might've needed it"

I'm confused, why would she do that? But that is kind of thoughtful. No, I need to stop dismissing things. I look at the time. 3:04 am, I forgot that they had an evening show. I change into my (f/a) pajamas and hop in the bed.

In Dreamland.....

I jump awake, where the hell am I? I walk around this building and familiarize myself and I hear a giggle.

"*Giggle* Dipper stop that tickles," a voice says seductively. Who the fuck? I walk faster and find a Dipper sucking on a half naked girls neck. I gasp and stumble back. I lose my balance and fall on my ass. Dipper looks back at me and turns around. I get up and start to run for the entrance but a force stops me.

"Where do you think you're going princess?" Dipper is face to face with me. The girl is next to him. I can't make out who it is. Her flawless bronze skin pairs perfectly with her ebony hair and honey eyes. Her curves are carved perfectly. She must have worked on figure for years.

"Who is this lil Dip?" Her face turns into a scowl. I look to him he looks at me with pity and sadness. He drops me to the ground.

"This is the girl that cheated on me with Gideon."

Fear courses through my body, I cheated on Dipper? How did we even start dating? The girl walks up to me.

"This worthless piece of shit?" She says through laughs "how did you even date this trash?" She picks me up by my neck. I struggle to breathe. I don't even know what's happening.

" I don't even know babe. Why don't you take out the trash for me?" She grips tighter, I start to loose consciousness. I kick her in the face and she drops me. I run as fast as my legs could take me. I teleport to the Pines' house. I sneak up the stairs to Gideon and Pacifica's room.

"My beautiful precious y/n, now you'll never leave me," a familiar voice laughs blissfully. It can't be. I peak around the corner to see Gideon caressing an unconscious me in his lap. I stand there paralyzed. A hand grabs me and pulls me to a room. I turn to hit the person until I see who it is.

"Pacifica?" My eyes well up with tears. I hug her tight and sob. I ask her what the hell happened. As soon as she opens her mouth a knife goes through her head. She falls to the ground as Gideon steps toward me. He grabs me and kisses me. I push him away.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Why did you kill-" I got cut off by a knife going through my heart. (Literally XD)

"That's how it felt when you chose Dipper over me," I hear as it goes black.

Reality world...

I jerk awake with a cold sweat. What in the fuck was that crazy ass dream. And who was that girl? Should I tell the others about that dream?