19. Stephen Strange

You travel back to Kamar-Taj to see your beloved ones. You met a man with a cloak the same material like yours. Actually, your cloaks brought you together. If they wouldn't have, they had been friends, or not? If his cloak Of Levitation hadn't fallen in love with her, he wouldn't have too. So? Praise the cloaks?

──── ────

After a long time of traveling, you wanted to go back to Kamar-Taj. Back to the place where you learned your magic, to see the one who raised you, to see the one who was always grumpy but loves you, to see the one who acted like your uncle, and back to the place where you were fully healed.

You didn't use portals, you weren't far away so went, surprisingly, traveling. The Ancient One welcomes you warmly in a firm hug. "Good to see you and I see you found your relic," she says pointing at your shoulders. "Good to be back and yeah, it suddenly glued on my shoulders," you chuckle while looking around. Nothing really changed. "Y/N!" someone yells. You turn around to see Wong but you see another silhouette behind him. You jump on the old man.

Wong catches you in a tight hug. "Wong," you say with the breath you have left. The figure comes closer and you feel your relic acting strange. You see the figure is wearing a cape too, and it goes off his shoulder makes it's way to you. It tackles you down to the floor. "What is happening?" you ask confused.

"That's interesting, your relics are made of the same material and it gets back to each other. They are like magnets. This doesn't happen very often," The Ancient One says, trying hard to hold back her chuckle. "For how long could they last?" you ask, you lay on the floor now. "A few hours," she says with a smirk and leaves the room. ''You have to be kidding me,'' you say, still laying on the floor.

You feel being scooped up and see the stranger who picks you up. "Hi, I'm Y/N. I want to shake your hand, but your relic is around me. Sorry," you say dryly, causing him to laugh. It sounds like music and now you see his cheekbones and his ocean blue eyes. "I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I really want to shake your hand too, but I'm afraid if I do, I'll drop you," he says with a chuckle. "Where is your room?" he asks. "Here, right." he pushes the door and lays you, as a present, on the bed.

"So, you're the newest apprentice?" you ask, still covered in the cloaks. He nods, "Yes, I guess I am." "What happened to you," you say when you notice his hands. He sighs, notifies you that this is a sensitive subject. "I'm sorry for asking about it, I shouldn't have done that," you try to apologize. "No, I think it's time for me to talk about it," he begins, "I was a neurosurgeon, the best that walked the earth. I got in a heavy car accident and lost the stability of my hands. I was ruined, neurological was my life. When I found out of Kamar-Taj, I went searching for it. And here I am."

You felt terrible because you know how it feels to lose something that was your life. "I may know how it feels," you say, looking him in the eyes. "What happened to you?" he asks gently. Thinking about the accident, a tear comes up. Stephen wipes it softly away. "I used to be a gymnast. I made it to the Europeans, I was really excited about it. I trained like I haven't done before, I was developing a new skill. I got a nasty landing, which got me into the hospital. I was paralyzed from my neck to toes. I couldn't do anything," you say, trying to stay strong. "The Ancient One found me and helped through me it. She made me who I am now."

You are talking for a while now, getting to know each other. Stephen's cloak was still wrapped around you, but there was progress. You can move your arms. "Levi?" you say softly. The cloak of Stephens reacts, "do you want to let me go?" The cloak leaves you and your cloak, getting glued on Stephen's shoulders. "Thank you." You say relieved.

Weeks later, Stephen asked you to train with him. You are a real challenge for him. That and he may have started to like you, trying to spend time with you. His cloak feels it too, it's forcing you to stand very close to each other, every damn time. Stephen didn't mind and you didn't mind either. You are not going easy on each other, just like a real fight. One time, Stephen hit you very hard and you lost your consciousness. You were passed out for a day. He apologized for like a week, every time you waved his apologies away by kissing him on his cheek. Maybe that's the reason why he kept apologizing.

One night, Stephen asks you to be ready at 8. "Wear casual clothes with your cloak." he said before drifting off. Leaving you confused. You locked yourself in your room till 8. While preparing yourself you feel your cloak getting excited. "Vis, please, calm down," you say trying to calm your cloak of invisibility. It went swiftly on your shoulders as you were ready to go. Stephen knocks on your door at 8, you open the door. Stephen's jaw drops by seeing you this stunning. "You'll catch flies." You shut his mouth. "Yeah yeah right," he stammers, slowing turning red.

"Oh Steph, you shouldn't have to do all of this," you say while you look in awe to the scene right in front of you. "I wanted to. It was really exciting to create this without you knowing." He chuckles. 'Damn, that chuckle makes you weaken your knees,' You begin to eat, to talk while enjoying the view. Both him and the beach. You enjoyed every single minute of your evening with the Sorcerer. He enjoyed the night as well.

Suddenly he stands up, holding out his hand for you. "What are you planning to do, Steph?" You giggle. "Dance, of course. You don't need music to dance," he says. You accept his hand, leading you to the beach. His hands are on your waist and your right hand. Your spare hand is on his shoulder, resting on his relic. It seems to shiver at your touch. After fifteen minutes you rest your head on his chest. "I enjoyed tonight," you whisper. "Me too, me too." The cloaks are wrapping around your bodies, so you were glued to each other. You could tell it was a bit awkward.

You stare in his blue golden eyes, chuckling. "What's wrong?" he asks smirking. "That our cloaks want us to be together." "Hmm, I would like that," he says and leans in until he meets your lips. Your lips move synchronized. "I told you they would be perfect," the Ancient One whispers to Wong while looking through a portal. Wong sighs, "Alright, here." he gives her money that they bet over you two. "We'll leave them now," the Ancient One says smiling, looking at you two.

You get back through a portal, in front of your room. "Goodnight," you kiss him goodnight. "Goodnight," he whispers. Minutes later you lay in bed and fall asleep with a smile. A yellow sparky thing appears in your room, Stephen is stepping out of the portals. He lays himself next to you. He kisses you one more time on your forehead, wraps an arm around you. Peacefully falling asleep. Not knowing what they are gonna face.