8.) Percy Jackson

A/N: This is something I thought of while trying to sleep.

WARNING: There are a few swear words in this.

Percy

I climbed out of my car at Annabeth's school. I'd come to pick her up today. There was a group of guys in the corner, and one of them came up to me. "Who are you?" He asked. I noticed how he was shorter than me by a few centimetres, and he seemed to be one of those stuck-up jocks that every high-school has.

"My name's Percy Jackson." I said, and raised my hand for him to shake. "I've come to pick up my girlfriend."

He shook my hand. "Who's your girlfriend?"

I dropped my hands by my side and leaned on my blue Maserati. "Annabeth Chase."

His eyes narrowed. "So you're the one she talks about." He came up to me, and pushed me against the cold, hard surface of my car. "You're lying. And if you think that you can get her, then fuck off bitch. She's mine." He released me and walked back off to his group.

I couldn't keep it in. I burst out laughing. "Really?" I yelled back to him.

Just then, Annabeth walked out the door. The jock walked up to her, and I watched in amusement as she shook her head, and tried to walk away, but he cornered her, and pressed his lips to hers.

"I SAID FUCK THE HADES OFF JACK!" She yelled, and punched him in the face. Then she punched him in the gut and kicked him to the ground.

"Annabeth!" I yelled to her.

"Percy!" She yelled, and ran at me. The small crowd of girls that had gathered around me glared at her, but I picked her up and spun her around. I kissed her, and we were about to climb into the car when a girl stopped me.

She was obviously one of those sluts who thought that they owned the place. All she had on was a mini skirt, and a crop-top that was practically a bra, and a jacket. "Hey sweetie." She said to me, and batted her eyelashes. Then she pushed me against the car and started to pull off her jacket and crop-top that I mistook as a bra.

Thank the gods that Annabeth interfered. She pushed the girl away, and we got in the car and drove off.