Note

Hello!  Yes, this book is finally going to be started.  Thank you for all being so patient for the little hiatus I took.  (With no notice whatsoever).  A few tiny notes!

-Anorexic Virgil story with past Roman being bulimic. 
-this is a completely different universe from the first!  They are all in a more humanized version of the mind palace (basically it's described as a house, and the sides have more human implications, like needing to eat and sleep.  Their sole focuses aren't on Thomas.(he might not even be mentioned!))
- no deceit or Remus!  Sorry, but I stand by my note in the other book.  Don't want to cause a commotion, and I don't know their characters well enough to show them.
-ship is polysanders/LAMP.  This might be upsetting to some people, but I think it's an important aspect to show in relationships.  (For context: poly relationships are between multiple people.  It's not an open relationship, where everyone can be with whomever they want.  It's an interconnected love between all of them, and takes a level of trust.  Comment politely if you have questions!!  No judgement for not understanding.) Loving multiple people might be a new concept to some, but if it makes you uncomfortable, you can imagine it being with a certain character.  There probably won't be any in depth romantic plots until later into the story.  The beginner will probably just look like a platonic plot with romantic subtext.  <33
-not everything will be %100 accurate.  I have never had an eating disorder, but I've researched and I'm trying to bring to light some issues I've never went through
  If you think I've gotten something wrong, call me out!  If you're polite and patient with me, then I can learn something and try to correct what I mistook.
-I drew the cover!  I'm not much of an artist, so it just pretty much just tracing an existing picture and coloring it in.  I chose a picture that wasn't very grotesque, so that isn't the worst it can get.  There were plenty of other more disturbing pictures.
- Possible notes of hospital settings, as well as some gore.  (Vomit, blood or mentions of blood, dark thoughts, et cetra.)
-Special thanks to Dragonsworn05 for the idea of a title! Also to everyone that gave ideas for titles and book covers. Thank you to everyone who voted. <3.
-Extra-special shoutout to the three people who volunteered their own experiences for this story! Chances are I might call them out in a later chapter if they are comfortable. All of you are a wonderful help. I'm so sorry for the late responses and absences.
-lastly, the author does not approve of any pro-eating disorder means.  I'm trying to promote awareness and love throughout the community.   Anorexia, bulimia, or any other eating disorder you can get help for.  This is not a suggestion nor trying to show the 'positive' aspects of these.  This is purely fiction made to depict what it's like to feel this way.  Stay healthy :)

That should be all!  Now...

*sips apple juice*
Let's get started.