How you meet:

(A/n): This first chapter is super long as I'm including all characters in this one but in future parts that include full stories I'll probably only write about some of them so they aren't too long.

Albert Wesker
You woke up. Groggy and tired. The bed stiff and unused. You were on Rockfort Island and in some sort of palace. You were sent by The Organisation to investigate an attack that had occurred on the island and retain a sample of a rumoured T-Veronica virus. The rest of your elite unit were scattered across the island and you were alone but that was ok. After being given orders through your earpiece to head south by yourself, you made your way through some sort of training facility, soon finding out you weren't alone and that there was a spill of the T-Virus. You were trained by an elite squad of The Organisation since you were 13 which was several years ago so getting through the brainless idiots was a breeze. After killing the zombies, you made your way to a palace by the looks of it and decided you needed a rest. A chorus of moans had woken you up and you knew you would have to get up and deal with those stumbling pieces of crap. Sighing, you push yourself off the bed and grab your favoured weapon from your waist: a katana. Although good with guns, there was a slight pride in killing something up close with your own strength and skill. Anyone could kill with a gun, it was easy, but using blades was much more rewarding in your opinion. You wouldn't say you were cold, but you definitely knew an enemy when you saw one.

You were happy to have an excuse to leave so you quickly made an exit and briskly walked down the corridor. Many of them roamed the main hall and this was just annoying you now. You grab your blade and break into a light jog, slashing through a lone zombie overlooking the balcony. Jumping off from the railings, you land with a thump that attracts the attention of them all. With three quick slashes, you grimace as a bundle of body parts fall at your feet. At least six pairs of hands and feet. A whipping noise reaches your ears and you turn your head sharply to see what it is. Grinning, you swiftly jump to the side to avoid the oncoming reach of the bandersnatch.

"You freaks are really testing my patience now,"

You blow a lock of (h/l) hair out of your eyes and walk slowly to the creature.

*SLASH*

The bandersnatch just stands there unmoving, then, almost as if it was hit with a bomb rather than a blade, it's body erupts with blood and lands in cleanly cut chunks of flesh in the floor.

"Not bad," An unfamiliar voice from above catches you off guard.

An incoming bullet catches your eye and you deflect it with the tip of the sword, all while glaring up.

"Not bad at all,"

You watch as a man steps forward towards the balcony and jumps over, landing in front of you like a cat. The stranger looks like some sort of Johnny Bravo; with slicked, golden hair and a pair of sleek sunglasses. He's wearing a black combat suit and there's some sort of yellow logo on his shoulder with the letters H.C.F. You stare at him as he strides confidently up to you.

"Who are you?" You don't take your eyes off the stranger as you continue to glare at him.

"Albert Wesker," He purrs maliciously.

"Take them off,"

"My, my, we've only just met and you're asking me to undress," He reaches up to adjust his shades.

"Shut it, I can tell you're not with us and I already don't trust you, plus, who knows what's hiding behind those glasses of yours," You sneer and point your blade at his chest.

His mouth tightens and he carefully takes off his sunglasses, revealing yellow cat-like eyes with a hint of red.

"Well that's anticlimactic," You laugh slightly and Wesker narrows his eyes at you.