When they're drunk:

(A/N): ahhhhh I finally updated this book!! It's been so long because I've been off Wattpad for a while but I've got my motivation back now so yippee 🤠 (also I added Carlos since he be looking like a snack in the Re 3 remake 😉)

Albert Wesker:
Wesker's rarely ever drunk; he's a heavyweight. But when he does have a bit too much to drink he's very self-aware of it. Because he knows he's drunk he prefers to stay quiet and refuses to take his sunglasses off. You noticed this one time and questioned why he was being strangely quiet and when he finally answered it was in a slow slurred voice. When Albert becomes so drunk that he doesn't realise it, it's a pretty big deal. He'll often be sitting and grinning like an idiot then approach you in a loving and almost sickly romantic way by either lifting you up in the air and spinning you around or peppering you with small kisses. Most of the time he'll force you to dance with him to which you oblige; he's surprisingly steady on his feet. You like it when he's like this because it feels like you're both a normal couple, just dancing together in front of the city skyline and laughing happily. He usually remembers in the morning but doesn't mention it for fear it makes him look soft but instead makes him look cute.

Leon Kennedy:
Leon becomes a sassy diva when he's drunk. It's actually quite funny. He's acts like he's some kind of princess and parades around boasting about how many zombies he's killed and that you were lucky to have someone like him. It pisses you off at times but it's too funny. One time, you caught him checking himself out in the mirror while pouting and patting his hair.....and wearing shades while singing along to 80s music. In the morning, you'll show him all of this on record to which he'll groan and hide in the duvet out of shame.

Chris Redfield:
Chris is a lovable dork when he's drunk - super silly though. He's a drunk in denial. He'll make it so obvious he's drunk by dancing around and stumbling into furniture then when questioned he'll respond with "I'm not dru..nk, are you craaazzyyy?". At a S.T.A.R.S Christmas party, he once tried to kiss Joseph then ended up tackling him lovingly to the floor because he thought it was you in an elf hat; you were very offended and Jospeh was traumatised. Chris also never remembers things when he's drunk so the next morning he was pretty confused when Jospeh kept looking at him in terror and covering his mouth. You never told him what really happened until Bravo left for a mission which mean that Chris had to sit in self despair until he could explain himself to Joseph.

Jake Muller:
Jake becomes a moody, stroppy brat when he's drunk. He'll start arguments with people if they breathe too loudly or if they're walking a certain way. You often have to calm him down but it's hard not to poke fun at him since he puffs up his cheeks and glares at you. When you told him he was acting like a child, he stomped his feet then crossed him arms and said you were completely wrong and was seeing things. As payback you kick him out of bed when he's drunk and it became a way for him to know what happened when he wakes up in the morning. If he wakes up on the floor, he'll know exactly what happened the other night to which he'll grumble ashamedly.

Piers Nivans:
Piers is an adorable sweetheart, no other way to describe it. When he sees you and he's drunk he'll quickly put his drink down, walk over to you and hug you tightly then serenade you with love songs. He'll then often scavenge around the apartment for small trinkets that he can give to you while proclaiming his undying love for you. It can get strange though, he sometimes quotes poetry; especially Romeo and Juliet. It was all going well until he began to quote the death scenes but you still listened lovingly. The next morning he'll worry about what happened and bug you until you give him every single detail of what he did. After you tell him, he calms down and says you deserved his love.

Ada Wong:
Ada is a very flirty drunk which also depends on how much she's drank. She'll either be slightly drunk and begin to dance with you or shower you with compliments or she'll be extremely drunk and try to find some kind of way to seduce you into bed with her. If you decline her offer then she'll instead caress you or kiss you surprisingly tenderly. That's why you don't mind her drunk because she still understands what you want and need which makes her a perfect partner to be with. Ada has no embarrassment the next morning and claims that's she'd probably do the same sober anyway. In fact, sometimes you can't tell whether she's drunk or not.

Jill Valentine:
Jill's quite an honest drunk. Sometimes she'll keep you up talking for hours about everything and anything. She particularly likes bringing up deep philosophical questions about the afterlife which just makes you kinda laugh. On the other hand, because she's such an honest drunk she'll also offer advice for anything you talk about or ask which also makes her still somewhat reliable. When Jill's drunk, she's good at controlling herself and is quite calm; she even tells you she's drunk and that she'll do any cleaning in the morning which settles you down. Because of her composure, she prefers to kiss you on the cheek when she's drunk in case she strongly tastes like alcohol.

Claire Redfield:
Claire is a super energetic person when she's had too much to drink. She's energetic anyway but paired with being drunk makes you worry sometimes. Once she tried to climb on top of your house which you quickly put a stop to in case she hurt herself but she'd keep trying to sneak past you and attempt it again. If she realises got no chance, she'll resort to jumping up and down on the bed or couch which you happily do with her unless you're tired, then, you'd just watch Claire sleepily until she comes over and joins you in relaxing. You don't mind it really but it can be tiring when she acts like she's some sort of free - runner. The next morning, you both laugh about it and to make up for it you tell Claire she can climb whatever she wants now since she's sober which makes her happy.

Carlos Oliveira:
Carlos is a shy and embarrassed guy when he's intoxicated. You can tell when he's drunk because he'll sit there hiccuping quietly while blushing. Around other people, he's a loud and cheeky guy but because he likes to seem mature to you, he tries to hide it when you're around. If you manage to convince him that you don't mind him being drunk, he'll burst into tears then confess that he thinks you're the best thing that ever happened to him and the only one that understands him. Usually, Carlos will get down on his knees and beg for your forgiveness over him getting drunk where you tell him time and time again that it's ok. After he finally believes you, Carlos will calm down and just relax on the couch with his head in your lap until he gets to sleep. When you wake up, he's surprisingly chill with it since it's such a natural occurrence and often just brushes up. Although, he does make you promise not to tell anyone it happened.