Chapter Ø - After the end (Part 1)

[Once Upon a Time...Two races ruled over earth: Humans and Monsters. One day, a war broke out between two races. After a long battle, the humans were victorious. They sealed the monsters underground with a magical spell, a barrier can only be broken by 7 human's souls. Many years later...MT. Ebott 201X, everything have changed thanks to a human child named...Frisk. After fallen down the underground, Frisk has survived underground and set free to the monster...But, is that where it all end...?]

=Date: Sunday/ July 31th/ 201XIII/ 8:45 PM - [Toriel's House] - |Frisk's room|=

 Frisk is peacefully sleeping on (His/Her) bed. The door slowly creek as Toriel slowly walk in Frisk's room with a slice of Cinnamon Pie. She slowly get up as she close the door gently...
Frisk start to struggle after Toriel left like (He/She) having a nightmare. As Frisk open (His/Her) eyes, everything around (Him/Her) is black as a void...The only light (He/She) see...Is (His/Her) soul. Frisk reach up to (His/Her) soul as a black tentacle hold (His/Her) hand. Frisk freak out as (He/She) wake up from the nightmare... Frisk was looking around (His/Her) room as (He/She) see a slice of Cinnamon Pie. Frisk look at it a while as (He/She) get back to sleep. Frisk don't even want to eat it...

=Monday/ August 1st/ 201XIII/ 7:18 AM - [Toriel's House] - |The kitchen|=

 Toriel was cooking a Cinnamon Pie and a Slug Pie. Frisk would go out from (His/Her) room as (He/Her) head to the kitchen.

  Frisk: "Good morning mom!"

As soon as (He/She) came, Toriel would be setting up the table right now.

 Toriel: "Good morning my child! Are you hungry yet? Cause I've make your favourite Cinnamon Pie." She'd gave Frisk a warm smile

  Frisk would nod as (He/She) take a seat...But someone block the way. To be correct, a flower blocking the way with his root...

 Flowey: "Sorry but this place has been taken" Flowey would gave Frisk a cocky smirk

Frisk: "Flowey...Please move your root.."

 Toriel: "Flowey...Is that how you treat someone saved you from the underground..." Toriel would stare at Flowey

 Flowey: As soon as he see Toriel staring at him, he retract his root as he respond to Frisk "Whatever...Here your stupid seat."

 Frisk sat down as (He/She) picked up the knife to cut the cake. Suddenly a image flash infront of Frisk, showing the last timeline...The Genocide timeline. Frisk would freeze a bit as (He/She) snap back to reality and slowly cut the pie and eat it. Toriel would smile as she check the watch. It's 7:25 AM, almost school time. 

 Toriel: "Oh my! My child, hurry up, we are gonna be late at the first day!"

 Toriel would rush to her roon as she change her clothes as Frisk still there, eat the rest of the pie.

 Flowey: "Tick tock, tick tock~" Flowey would chuckle like he's taunting Frisk.

 Frisk would done eating the pie as Toriel has finished dressing up. 

 Toriel: "Hurry up, Frisk! Bring Flowey with us!"

 Flowey: "WAIT, WHA-" Flowey would be pick up by Frisk as (He/She) run straight to (His/Her) backpack "WHAT ARE YO-" He'd be pushed down into the backpack as Frisk and Toriel run to the car.

 They entered the car as they drive outta this place.

=Morning 7:28 AM - [The city] - |The road| =

 Toriel would be launching her car in high-speed as Frisk has to stay down for safety

 Flowey: "WHY THE HELL DID YOU BRING ME!!!" He'd be yelling the terror