A pregnant wife and her caring husband

Dedicated to nimrawaraich246 who wants me to write an OS on Zoya is pregnant and Aditya's care towards her

As usual Aditya was busy with his laptop.

Zoya:Aditya...I want to tell you something.Adi:Not now Zoya..I am very busy.Zoya:If I wait for you to be not busy to tell this our child will be born by that time.Aditya looked at him:Means?Zoya:You have no time to hear me.Right?So you continue.Adi:No..I want to hear Zoya.What were you going to say?How did the topic of child come?

Zoya:Because I doubt whether I am pregnant.Aditya's face blossomed:Really?Aditya went towards her.Zoya:Aditya...I said I just have a doubt.Noor and I went for the test.We will get reports soon.The bell rang.Somebody came with the report.Zoya:Guess it's the result from the hospital.Aditya rushed towards the door.Zoya:When did Aditya start running like this.Aditya snatched the report from that man and opened it immediately.Zoya:Aditya...you are impatient and over excited.Aditya:I will be over excited ..after all we are going to be parents.Zoya:What?Adi:Yes Zoya..you are pregnant.Zoya was extremely happy:Really?Adi:Yes Zoya.He showed the report.She was very happy.They embraced each other happily.They went for scanning.The doctor pointed at something and said:This is the baby.Adi:But this is only a dot.How can it be a baby?

Doctor:In the beginning it's like that.Aditya and Zoya smiled:So tiny.
Adi:Zoya..you need to give food to baby and make it grow fast.Otherwise how will we identify our baby?They giggled.They moved to the gynecologist's room.She prescribed some tablets:You have to take this Zoya.Adi:Why Doctor?Is the baby having any disease or is Zoya sick?Dr:Nothing like that Zoya.These are good for the baby' healthy growth.Folic acid ..iron and calcium tablets.Aditya and Zoya were relieved.Knowing about Zoya's pregnancy her mother Roshnaq ,her father Wassim and sister Noor came to Hooda house.They pampered Zoya.

To celebrate Zoya's pregnancy they threw a family party.Zoya dressed up like a Princess.

Zoya dressed up like a Princess

Aditya:Princess Zoya...Are you planning to produce a cute little Princess like you?

Zoya:No idea.But if not a Princess I will gift you a cute little Prince.
They both giggled.One whole day Zoya was vomiting whatever she was eating.

Aditya was upset.He was rubbing her back to give her relief.Aditya made Zoya lie down.He sang for her.She smiled slowing closing her eyes.

She smiled slowing closing her eyes