5.

"And then I jumped into the river and dragged the puppy out. I was soaked and got a cold after but it was totally worth it", Andrew finished explaining his story.

We were all out for dinner and Andrew was introducing himself by telling stories about his life. Everybody was literally so charmed from him.

"Aww that's the sweetest thing ever", Pia said batling her eyelashes and then resting her head on her palm.

"Yeah, you're amazing", Khadija continued caressing slightly his arm. She literally had heart eyes on.

Even Innana, who was not usually the flirly type, was now twirling stands of her hair with her finger and throwing compliments here and there.

I held back the urge to roll my eyes and punch him in the face.

"You're so brave, darling", Jo said holding his arm with both of her hands and she leaned in placing a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"So, Hendrick, what do you do for a living?", I asked turning the attention to me.

"It's Andrew", he replied sweetily. There was no annoyance in his voice, which made me get annoyed.

"I'm actually working at a publicing office. It's amazing there. And I'm working right now on my first ever book. I'm really looking forward to publicing it"

Why is he pulling a Hardin? Could he be more annoying?

"That's so romantic", said Pia

"That's so Hardin-ish", Jo laughed.

Exactly.

"Is that a good thing?", he turned at her, a smirk on his face that I wanted to wipe off forever.

Relax, Hero.

I took a deep breath trying to follow my thoughts.

"Well, concidering I'm literally in love with the guy that's a great thing", Jo replied.

He smiled and she did the same.

They kept looking at each other smiling like two idiots.

"Aw they're so in love. It's cute", Shane whispered to me.

"Cute? How could they be cute? That's disgusting! And how could they be in love? The dude probably doesn't know what love is 'cause he's too buzy saving puppies from rivers", I exclaimed.

Shane's eyes widened with a smile.

"Woah, dude. I knew you were jealous, but not that much. Try to turn it down a little. I don't think Jo would appriciate you beating up her boyfriend"

Jealous.

"Jealous? The fuck I'm not jealous! He's just-- he's just a douche. That's it!"

He raised his hands in surrender and went back to eating his food.

The night went smoothly. Andrew saying his crappy stories and the girls throwing themselves at him.

I was surprised Jo didn't say anything. I mean I would be bothered if a couple of guys were flirting with my date.

We all said our goodbyes and we parted ways. I was supposed to drive Josephine back to the hotel, when Andrew decided he wanted a ride from me as well.

He and Jo sat on the backsit and I was driving. I really didn't want to be their personal driver but at the point I had no choice.

They were laughing and chatting and when I heard a couple of kissing noises I almost lost it. I gripped hard the staring wheel not even wanting to know what was happening. I looked at the mirror to see the back when my eyes fell on a blushing Josephine and an Andrew who was leaving open mouthed kisses on her cheek and jaw.