8👗

Jonah's pov:

I woke up with a sleeping Riley but a screaming Parker. I got up trying not to wake up Ri. I walked over to Parker and picked her up to just hold her in my arms. I walked out of the room and went to the bathroom and helped Parker take a bath. I got finished then got her dressed and gave her over to Daniel who was already dressed. I got into the shower and got dressed to go wake up Riley. I walked through the door to see her taking her shirt off I just stood there silently and admired her body. When she was finished getting dressed she turned around and jumped bc she was scared.
Jonah: sup babe
Riley: how long have you been there?
Jonah: oh just ya know when ever you took ya shirt off. No biggy!!
Riley: ugh your such a dork Harry!!
Jonah: haha very funny. Now come on weirdo let's go to school.
Riley: I got a email last night from the school they want me to repaint one of the hallways and put random designs on the tiles on the ceilings so I'll be there all night tonight I guess.
Jonah: ok so can me and the boys come.
Riley: sure I'm gonna need some help. I already asked the daycare if they can watch Parker till tmr morning bc we will be there all night.
Jonah: ok I'll tell the guys. Let's go tho bc the boys are waiting in the car.
We walked to the car and I drove to the daycare to drop Parker off then to school. We all walked to first period and sat down. In the middle of us talking Riley had to go to the bathroom so she left.
Jonah: so tonight we're staying the night at the school to help Riley paint the art and theater hallways. But I'm gonna ask her to the dance while we do it.
Jack: ok that's gonna be cute.
Jonah: exactly that's why I'm gonna do it.
Riley came back and didn't look to good. I grabbed her in my arms and stroked her hair to calm her down. Class started so she went to her chair and we texted the whole time bc our teacher doesn't really teach lol.
Skip to the end of the day:

Riley went to go grab her paints while we went to the hallways we were painting. We looked around to see a bunch of new soft tiles for the ceiling and buckets with brushes. Riley came back and started bossing us around lol.
Riley: ok Zach get on Daniels shoulders I'll get on jonahs and jack get on corbyns. Y'all are gonna help me get the ceiling down and then corbyn and daniel are gonna go throw it all away.
Corbyn: well yes ma'am

We started to work and we got the ceiling done now we were all talking while Riley was drawing on the ceiling tiles. We asked her to draw Why Don't We on one of them bc that's what we want to name our band one day. She did and we all painted the tiles then hung them back up. Riley was painting the wall while I went to grab my flowers and a bag of Chick Fil A with her favorite order and a lemonade. I walked up and the guys started singing while Daniel played the guitar he found in the music room. (The song they played is at the top I understand its there song let's just play it off that they just wrote it.)
Jonah: Riley Paige, will you go to the dance with me?
Riley: YES!!!
She ran up and hugged me I hugged back.

The rest of the night we painted and Riley ate her food. It was now 4 am and we finally finished. We drove back home and Riley and I went to her room and fell asleep quickly cuddled into each other.

Corbyns pov:

I was walking to my room when I saw Riley's door opened then saw a Jonah in her bed with his arms around her waist. I called the other guys up there we all took pics and sent them in the group chat.
Corbyn: image*
Daniel: #
Jack: COUPLE
Zach: GOALS!!