Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Lauren Grace

*LAUREN'S POV*

"Three more days" I say as I add
another X to my calendar.

In three days I will be meeting my idols, one direction and 5 seconds of
summer. The boys are currently touring in their where we are tour, their next stop: Detroit. I have been a fan of one direction ever since their x-factor days. I found the 5sos boys when they came on tour for the first time with one direction.

My best friend Morgan and I are going to the concert together. Before the concert morgan won passes to a meet and greet with all of the boys. Morgan has been a fan of 5sos for forever and she was the one who introduced me to them.

We could barely sleep because we were so excited. The day I had been waiting for for ages. We texted every night and made sure it would be the best day of our lives.

We had everything planned out. Since me and morgan were both 13 my mom is going to drive us down to the venue then pick us up after. Then we would go down to the stadium and wait for the boys to perform.

I had never seen the boys perform live but I know that it will be the best concert ever. Morgan went to the take me home tour and has told me all about it. 

I just had to wait three more days until the best day of my life.

-

-

-

-

-

-

~sorry its so short but this is the first fanfic i have ever written so it probably wont be that good, but oh well. i will try my best. also there is probably going to be a lot of spelling mistakes, sorry i will try to fix them all but i hope you enjoy the story~