Chapter Five: A Forgotten place

it june 14 where i am and very pleased, Happy Birthday to me!

Error had no clue how this was happening, three days.. three days without having to destroy.

He really wondered what Inky was doing, but decided it didn't matter because his Vacation was going great... other then the Temmie moment.

He really wished he could get drunk, one of these days he'd find a type of alcohol both Blue and himself could get blind drunk on.\Humming eh opened a window to the code of the multiverse, all still good.

That mean he could still have fun.

Yet.. what the heck was his counterpart doing.

OoOoO

Ink frown and turned the map, the streets in this AU were very confusing.

The map didn't help either.

He'd been lost here since yesterday.

He really had to hurry to get to...

"Where was I going again?" Ink asked himself.

He was pretty sure it was important too.

OoOoO

This wasn't an AU he knew, mostly a mix of Classic and Underswap but the history had Dreamtale elements in it.

They'd made it to the surface, but then the tale went a bit weird. It wasn't a corrupted core, but somehow it was continuing on with a Missing Sans.

The universe should have destroyed itself, or corrupted without the local Sans.

The Papyrus was depressed, but Chara was doing there best to keep him going.

"Weird, maybe Blue might know what happened," Error said, he'd look into it later, with that he teleported away.

OoOoO

Papyrus woke from his nap with a gasp, he looked around wildly.

But nothing in the house seemed disturbed.

His AU never seemed to change anymore.

"Sans...?" he whispered half hoping half dreading.

But No One came.