13

Chris's POV:
Seeing Jimmy and Chandler again, reminded me of how much I missed them.
I looked at my phone to see 50+ missed messages from Ashley. All asking where I was and if I'm cheating on her, etc.
I sighed and fell onto my bed.
How long was I going to endure this?
I decided to text Chandler and ignore my girlfriend

Chris: Hey Chan Chan, can I come over for a bit? If you're home.

I sent the text, and he responded back almost immediately.

Chandler: ofc u can I just got home 5 min ago good timing

I smiled down at my phone and drove to his house. My phone started to blow up with text again from Ashely, but I continued to ignore them.

I knocked on Chandler's door and he invited me in. We watched movies all night, until we fell asleep.
I woke up to Chandler's arm wrapped my arm my shoulder.
He was still asleep.
I tried to fall back asleep, but gave up after about 15 minutes.
My phone started buzzing again. I went to reach for it, while trying to not wake up Chandler. I accidentally did wake the boy though. He looked at me with drowsiness and smiled lazily. My I grabbed my phone and it continued buzzing 50 times per minute.
"Who's that?" Chandler rubbed his eyes.
"Just Ashely," I waved it off.
My eyes widened at all the text she sent me. I had 278 missed messages from her since yesterday afternoon when I got home.
Chandler peeked over my shoulder,
"Oh shit that's a lot of messages," he leaned back in the couch, "must be urgent."
I read the messages.

Ashley: Babe where are you?? I came to your house and you're not there

Ashley: Chris? Hello?

Ashley: Why are you ignoring me?

Ashley: Where are you?! Pick up the damn phone

Ashley: It's been hours what are you doing?

Ashley: I bet you're cheating on me with them. It's so obvious the way you look at one of them.

Ashley: I'm sorry for snapping at you.. I was worried, please come back home or at least text me.

Ashley: I'm going to file a missing police report if you don't come back soon.

Ashley: You've been gone all night when are you coming back?

Ashley: Are you coming back ever?

Ashley: I'm just going to assume you're not coming back.

Ashley: You know what? I don't care about you anymore
Don't come back stay with those dumb boys

I tried to text back, but the message wouldn't send. She blocked me.
"Hey Chandler can I borrow your phone really quick?" I ask.
"Why?"
"My girlfriend blocked my number and I need to text her back," I explain.
"No dude. Chris she is crazy. She clearly went nuts because you were gone for a night! I'm not letting you use my phone to say sorry to your psycho girlfriend when you did nothing wrong."
Chandler looked upset. In fact, I've never really seen him this upset besides the time he lost the sandbox challenge.
"Maybe you're right," I mumbled.
"I know I am," he said.
Chandler gently pulled me over to him, and we hugged for a while.
"Chandler," I look up at him.
He hummed back in response.
"I think I like you. But I can't.. I'm supposed to like girls. What will people think of me?" Tears welled in my eyes.
Chandler looked at me wide eyed, seeming shocked.
"Chris I.. I like you too. Actually I have for a while," he responded after a long pause.
Tears streamed down my face now,
"Please don't tell anyone. You can't tell anyone. No one can know I like you."
We hugged again, and he lightly whispered,
"I won't."
I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me tighter. Never have I ever felt safer in someone's arms.

A/n: wOw so cheeSy
God this is big wtf energy
I'm so sorry I don't know how to write fanfics
Lord help me