19

"Jimin, wake up!" Hoseok stood behind Jimin, the boy was asleep at his desk, head on his notebook. Hobi repeatedly shook the younger by his shoulders, screaming into his ears but he didn't wake up.

The older was about to walk away when suddenly Jimin's phone buzzed.

You have three new messages : 
HOBI HYUNG'S DISTANT-COUSIN-SISTER has messaged you!

jimin? are you awake?
ah sorry if i woke you up by messaging you!
just making sure you got some sleep last night since you were working on your mystery song :)
Seen 2 mins ago

;

"Song?" Hoseok mumbled to himself, looking around and then noticing the scribbles on the notebook the younger fell asleep on.

Jimin had always been secretive about his lyrics but then again, all the members were. Song writing was so much more to them then just music, it was a way to truly express themselves.

And for some of them, the only way to express themselves.

So Hoseok left the room and left the sleepy boy to rest. However, Kim Taehyung was not anything alike.

"ChimChim~" He called, wandering into the room.  When he saw the older asleep, he smirked and screamed his name to wake him up.

Of course, it worked. The sleepy boy woke up startled and scared, almost falling out of his chair but Tae caught him, right before his eyes caught a glimpse of Jimin's writing.

"Ooh! What's this?" He picked up the book, it took a moment before Jimin processed it, still tired. "Diary? Lyrics? Journal?" Taehyung tried to read the handwriting but most of it was filled with scribbles and mini drawings.

"Taehyung! Give that back!" Jimin was in no mood to jump about, just standing up and pouting with wide puppy eyes.

The younger sighed and gave it back, "Sorry, Jimin-ah. But tell me... What is it?"

"Lyrics," He mumbles, hugging the notebook.

"Ooh!" Tae giggled, "I can't wait to hear it, can I?"

"Yeah, totally, but after I've finished it." Jimin sighed, "Hopefully."

Tae then skipped out of the room happily and Jimin hid his book before going back to sleep on the bed, cuddling into the blanket.

a/n -sorry for no update in a long time :( but i still love y'all so much istg