The New Kid

~Your POV~

        Hey, my name is (m/name),I'm 18 years old, and I just moved to Engalnd from (your country)(if you are from Japan then think of something and I'm sorry). I moved here to get away from everything that has happened in (your city). I moved alone since my family abandoned me, because of what I am. You see I'm not human. I'm a God that chose to live amongest the mortals and once in a while I'll usually run into a demon, fallen angel, and grim reapers. Grell Sutcliff is very annoying, trying to get my attention for the last for centuries(I don't know the time he became a grim reaper so I am going with that) until he stopped advancing for a demon tha I haven't met suprisingly. His name is Sebastian Michaelis. He sounds interesting, but unfortunaly I don't find raven haired men attractive. Yes I am gay. The boy, his master Lord Ciel Phantomhive, is also very intersting(Ciel is also 18 so that it isn't pedo-ish) and he is a navy, blue haird man, same age as me, is single, and also bi. So that is my life for now enjoy the rest of the recording of what happened when I meet Ciel and his gang(gang as in friends).

Me: Well this is the first part please tell me if you want more.