⭐️thank you | s.s ⭐️

requested by- n/a

when you get in a car accident, Scotty is right by your side.

warnings- maybe sad? and cussing (duh)

female pronouns

⭐️•••••••••⭐️

You felt as if you were dead. Nothing was familiar to you. All you heard was the voices of people who were helping you and then there was one voice that made you hurt.

You looked up to see the faces of people who were helping you. Your eyes were blurry, and you had a pounding headache.

Then everything went black.

It seemed like forever since you had been awake. You shifted uncomfortably in the hospital bed, only to be taking in the surroundings of the decent-sized room. You peered outside of the door to spot some of your friends.

You had coughed a bit before looking over to your left to see your best friend and lover, Scotty. He offered a sad smile, but you had felt comforted already and he hadn't even said anything.

"Hey Y/N." He said in a soothing tone, taking your hand. You looked at him and observed him closely. You could tell he was in just as much pain as you are. Your whole body ached from head to toe. You barely remember anything.

It was a cool night. You were invited to your best friend's birthday party and went as soon as you were invited.

The loud music was something you didn't mind, but when you saw that one of your other friends was shit-faced, you quickly decided it would be a good time to head home now.

"F/N." You said towards them. They looked up at you and smirked.

"Ha, you're enjoying this fucking party, right Y/N?" They questioned, holding the red plastic cup in their hand before chugging more alcohol. You shook your head.

"You need to go home." You stated in a slightly stern tone, but you knew that they would understand.

They sighed softly and set the plastic cup down, stumbling towards you. A small smirk was plastered on your face, but you did your best to keep a straight face.

"Cmon F/N." You said, grabbing their arm and wrapping it around your shoulder to hold them steady. You took them out of the house and made your way down the street to your car.

Before trying to get your friend in, they had stopped and puked. You sighed heavily and shook your head as you then helped them clean up a bit by getting napkins out of your glove box and wiping their face. They seemed to be a bit more easier now, but they were still out of it pretty much.

After a moment, your friend finally settled into the passenger seat. You had gave them water that you had brought instead of actually drinking since you knew that this would happen at some point.

On the drive back to their apartment, your friend began messing with you. They began grabbing the steering wheel. You glared at them and eyed them for a moment before looking back at the road.

They grabbed the steering wheel once more and you swerved.

Then everything went black.

The warmth of Scott's hand was comforting. You put your head back and sighed out of relief. You then looked to the other side of you to see the others outside — David, Todd, Corinna, Liza, Zane, and Heath. You looked back over to Scotty.

You weren't sure of what to say, and to be honest, you really didn't want to say anything anyways.

"I'll be right back." Scotty said as he leaned down and planted a kiss on your forehead. You watched him leave.

You had seen that he was probably informing the others that you are fine and that you'll pull through, minus some broken bones and many cuts and bruises. You probably wouldn't be able to come home for a while.

You looked up to see David walk in.

"Hey." He said, shifting in the chair. You smiled softly.

"Hi David." You said weakly, sitting up more. You groaned softly in pain.

After about an hour, each person had come in and talked to you about many things and asking how you were. You replied with saying that you are fine and there's nothing to worry about, or that you're gonna pull through.

It had been a week since the accident, and you were still in the hospital. Today would be the day that you headed home.

You had managed to get to the bathroom by yourself in order to change into your comfortable clothes Scotty had brought you.

On the way home, you could tell Scotty was worried for you. For your health. You couldn't blame him. He had every reason to be worried and afraid of losing you, but with the checkups and the doctors informing everyone that you would just need some time to recover, you were sure that everyone knew that you were for sure going to make it through.

Scotty had cared for you, and you appreciated it. You weren't the one to always get babied under any means, and his care was something you wished you had more of.

Later that night, you climbed into bed and felt Scotty wrap his arm around your waste. Facing the opposite way from him, you smiled and finally turned towards home. He kissed you passionately on the lips before you had finally fell asleep in his arms.