Pleasure

When we got home V grabbed my hand and dragged my out of the car and went inside the house quickly.

He ran up the stairs “Please Wait” I said. He stayed silent and dragged me to his room I’m guessing.

He pushed me in and locked the door. He slammed my against the wall and started to kiss me.

I immediately kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked my up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He walked over somewhere and set me on his bed, never unlocking our lips.

His soft lips that molded perfectly with mine, I moaned softly feeling his soft cold hand go up my shirt. I got shivers the second his cold finger tips touch my skin. He pulled away leaving a string of saliva connecting. Our breaths mixed with one another as he took his shirt off.

He kissed me again and started pulling my shirt up. I moaned, this wasn’t my first time having sex.

He pulled off my shirt and under shirt leaving me in a bar. He groaned and started to move his lips to my neck. He sucked and bit my neck softly leaving red and purple marks.

He unclipped my bra and swung it across the room. “V” I moaned softly, he smiled against my skin and continued to suck while his large hand played with my boob.

He sucked on my left nipple while playing with my right boob. He swirled his tongue and sucked on it. I was a moaning mess.

He did the same to my right one.

He unbuttoned my pants and pulled my underwear and pants off. “Already wet?” He smirked, I blushed. He kiss my again and then moved down to my clit. He swirled his tongue and then put in two fingers.

I moaned loudly. He smirked and kiss me while still putting his fingers in. I moaned.

“I’m gonna cum” I moaned “Not yet babygirl” he said seductively, he took his fingers it and licked them clean. He took his pants and underwear.

He immediately kiss me while putting himself In me. I moaned and he groaned. “Your so tight” he said “It’s only my second time” I said as I held on the bedsheets.

Pain soon turned into pleasure as he started to thrust into me “Faster” I moaned. He went faster.

We both moaned loudly. “I’m gonna cum” I yelled “Me to” he moaned. He came inside me and took himself out. He collapsed next to me “Don’t worry I have birth control” I breathed heavily. He smiled and pulled the sheets on both of us.

He pulled my close and kiss my lips softly. He pulled and and snuggled he face in my neck, he kissed it softly making me shiver. “Your mine now” “Mine only” he said.

I closed my eyes and smiled “Yours only” I sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~Time skipped~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up with V right next to you.You played with his fluffy hair untill he woke up.
V:Hello babygirl *smirk
You:Hello Handsome
V:How was it?
You:You did great V
V:You too princess
You:Alright I need to go to my room to get ready for school
V:Ok I'll see you later princess
You:ok see ya
You put your clothes on and went in your room to get ready.
You:Well that was a great day yesterday
You said while laughing
You:Anyway i think i'll wear this today..

You:With Filas! Yes todays outfit is decentYou let your hair down for the outfit plus you dont feel like having a messy bun

You let your hair down for the outfit plus you dont feel like having a messy bun.You went downstairs to eat breakfast.
You:Goodmorning Guys
Jin:Morning
Suga:Hello
Jhope Goddmorning Joohee!
Namjoon:Did you sleep good?
You:I slept GREAT!
You said happily
Namjoon:Ok...um thats good
Jimin:Morning
V:Goodmmorning Joohee-ssi
He said with his  DEEP voice
Jungkook:Goo morning
Jimin:I cant come to school today
Jhope:Why?whats wrong?
Jimin:I dont feel good
Jungkook:Thats because you drank wayyyy too much alcohol
You:What did you guys do last night?
Namjoon:We were going to celebrate your first day but you were nowhere to be found and V
Suga:And they were going to cancel it and i said no lets continue im sure shes fine with it.You are right?
You:Sure?
Suga:See? Told you guys!
Jhope:Well your lucky today Joohee
You:How come?
Jhope:You dont have to sit on V's lap
You:Oh......Right......Lucky
V:Jimin,are you really sick?  Im sure you can still go to schoo-
Jin:No V he's sick,Let him be
Suga:You really want Joohee to sit on your lap huh?
V went to Suga and whispered
V:Hyung how do you know?
Suga:Im a genius

V laughs Jhope:Alright! Lets go peopleYou all went in the car,and of course V sat right next to youYou:Wait,How i never got ya'lls number??Namjoon:You never askedJin:We dont like forcing girls to do something they dont like and you might think wer...

V laughs
Jhope:Alright! Lets go people
You all went in the car,and of course V sat right next to you
You:Wait,How i never got ya'lls number??
Namjoon:You never asked
Jin:We dont like forcing girls to do something they dont like and you might think were F boys or something...Which were not
You:Mhm
You looked at V
Suga:Only V
V:Hyung please be quiet
Suga laughs
Jungkook:Just pass your phone around and we'll put our number
You gave your phone to
V>Jungkook>Namjoon>Suga>jhope>Jin
Jin:I'll put Jimins......Here you go Joohee
You:Thanks