Bullies

Taeyun's POV

I hang my head low hoping that the school corridors would swallow me up. Students looked at me and laughed and whispered, pointing at me.

"Does she really think she's that special? All she does is sing and dance."

"How did she even make it in the group? She's so ugly."

"I bet she wants a relationship with all those boys. What a whore."

Tears formed in my eyes and all I wanted to do is go hide somewhere and cry my heart out. Call me weak or whatever, but the bullying had been going on for over 3 months. Sometimes if I annoyed the popular girls enough, they would hit me.

Most times it would effect the way I danced, making it extremely painful to do certain moves. The boys asked me what was going on and I had to lie and say that I had been practicing the dance at lunchtime making my tired and ache for dance practice. Thankfully they bought the lie, but I knew I couldn't the lie up for any longer.

As if my day couldn't get worse, I bumped into the most popular boy in the school. Jaehyung was known for his snobbish and arrogance. If the girls weren't talking about how sexy the 7/8 of BTS was, they were fangirling over Jaehyung. No teacher could tell him what to do, for his parents was the reason why the school was even running.

I looked up at Jaehyung who was looking down at me in a superior way. "Ooo what do we have here? Isn't this Luna from BTS? Awww look at her face, she looks like she going to cry. What a cry baby!" Jaehyung spat at me.

I quickly bowed, got up and ran to my classroom; hearing the people call me names and laughing at me.

As I sat in my math class, sadly at the front, and tried to concentrate but it was hard when you have paper balls being threw at you. I picked up one of the paper ball said "kill yourself". I didn't even bother looking back, because I knew that I on the brink of crying.

We were half way through the lesson when my teacher wanted a volunteer to answer a question. Personally I wouldn't have volunteered because math was one of the subjects that I struggled with. But I was unfortunately blessed to have Jaehyung in my class.

"Ms! I think Taeyun wants to answer the question." Jaehyung said with a smirk on his face.

I looked up to my teacher with pleading eyes, but no one says no to Jaehyung not even teachers.

I timidly walked up to the board and tried to work out the question. It took me a minute before I came up and answer that I knew was wrong. All the students in the class began to laugh, as my face turned red in embarrassment.

"But for real, how did she get into the music industry? She's so dumb!" Jaehyung said.

A weird sensation was building in me and without a second thought I picked up bag and ran out of the classroom to the toilet.

I washed my face with the cold water and looked at my face. It was a horrible red. With fear of being caught crying by one of the girls, I hid in one of the cubicles. Everything that had been happening since I debuted finally got to me and I began to cry my heart. Tears were creating rivers and would soaked my shirt. I muffled my sobs and hid my face in my shirt. As I cried, my phone began to ring and without thinking, I answered the phone with my voice broken.

(A/N: Italic-Yoongi. Normal- Taeyun/ Luna)

"W-w-what?"

"Oh Yunnie. Just wanted to let you know that later on Namjoon going to pick you up, so don't make you way back to the dorm."