chapter 3

It was when I took off my shoes and collapsed my tired body on the couch that I heard the doorbell ring. I got up to answer it. I opened the door to find Mikah's broad back faceing me.

"What are you doing here Mikah?" And why were you following me?"

He turned around. " you forgot to give me your address so I followed you home."

"You never asked for it." I shifted my weight to my left foot relieving the pain in my right. A couple months ago I was moving my room around and the book shelf I was attempting to move dropped on my foot shattering the bone.

I didn't expect him to notice but he did.

"Is your foot okay?"

"Why do you care?"

" Whoa I was just expressing genuine concern. Have you wrapped it? Do you go to the doctor? What happened?" He bombarded me with all these questions.

"Concern? YOU  concerned with ME? Now that's a surprise. And no, yes, and I don't have to tell you."

"You know where I live so you can leave now."

I didn't realize his fists were clenched and his face was getting red. Finally he pushed me against the door and got up right in my face. His lips were so close to mine that I could feel the heat of his breath.

"No one tells me what to do. Got it?" He turns and heads back to his car seathing.

I smirked," looks like I just did tough guy."

He gets in the car and speeds off.

I look at my phone. It's time to pick up Jeya.