The Golden Palace

A/n: Yeah, I know you just wanna get into the story, but I just want to say thank you for 350 followers! It's been almost 2 years since I started writing on here, and I'm just happy that people are reading what I put out there. I have also now made a Discord server if y'all wanna just chill and chat, https://discord.gg/G4GUcG Sorry if the link doesn't work, just hit me up at Primeval64#4917 on Discord if you wanna join but the link doesn't work.

This was requested by icemage722 who has been a friend on here basically since I started writing books, and is the only reason I made this the 350 follower special. Thanks for your support bud, Raven book coming after Love Crimes, this one's for you, enjoy.

------------------

I was patrolling the southern end of the city, a place I'd rather not go, but business was getting tougher and tougher, can you blame a girl for being a little desperate. There were fewer and fewer villains in the other sectors, and if I didn't find anything here, I was screwed.

Then I found it, the ground shook as a gigantic explosion went off about six blocks down, knocking dust and earth into the air. I ran towards it to see what had happened, only to see a massive hole in the city. A large earthen spike raised forth, carrying a man to the surface.

The man wore a full facial mask that covered him like an executioner's cloak, yellow goggles over his eyes. They had a long black leather jacket with an exposed chest to show off. All finished by a pair of black leather pants with yellow buttons on them, the pants themselves also acting as shoes. A brown belt with a silver buckle held it all together, several explosives and a sack were also attached to his belt.

The man raised his both hands and two more large spikes of earth jutted from the ground, causing more dust and concrete to get launched into the air.

The earth began to shake some more, the footsteps of a giant running nearby. Before I knew it, I was covered in the shadow of the giant heroin Yu Takeyama, aka Mt. Lady, with the quirk of gigantification.

On the opposite end of the street a massive yellow blob maneuvered between buildings. Inside was a man in a rather professional black suit and a scaley scarf. His legs crossed from his throne within his giant yellow blob, the hero y/n l/n, Golden Palace, his quirk being an odd yellow blob that protected him from damage and fought for him in battle.

"Step back Goldy, I've got this!" Mt Lady called.

Golden Palace just seemed bored, a bit insulted, yet altogether no surprised. Mt Lady raised a fist and slammed it down on the stone spike like a massive hammer of war. The villain dodged and extended the broken stone structure, hitting Mt Lady in the face and launching her back.

The golden blob was on the move the entire time, managing to break her fall without destroying any buildings.

Another spike jutted from the earth, whit Mt Lady managed to slap aside before it became much of an issue. Though the blob had to catch it with a long tentacle before the broken bit could fly away. The stone was caught inside of the blob, which turned the spike around and shot it back at the villain, who just barely dodged in time by jumping onto a building.

The villain began to run away on the tops of buildings, leaving the two heroes in the dust.

Mt Lady got up and opened her hand, which the blob climbed into and sat still.