Preview

ღೋღ // P R E V I E W // ღೋღ

"You may be my ancestors. 

You may have power and foresight into the future. 

You may be respected and honored by the clans. 

But I will never, never bow down to your will."-Dawnstrike

━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━

  Jayfeather. Alderheart. Cinderpelt. Yellowfang. All of them forced to become medicine cats because they were either blind, lacked the learning skills of a warrior, had suffered an unjust injury or could feel another's pain.

  All had had StarClan's will forced onto them.

  StarClan are tyrants.

  The Dark Forest is bloodthirsty.

  Dawnkit is born mute and weak, which sets her on a path to becoming medicine cat. She cannot disobey her leader directly, but rather sets out to prove everyone wrong. That a mute can become a warrior. That a mute can defy her destiny, and both StarClan and the Dark Forest.

  The road is not easy. She has no help from StarClan, no help from the Dark Forest, and no help from her clanmates or her parents. She is constantly bullied and considered weak by the others, constantly sleep-deprived and constantly exhausted from a day's work of medicine cat duties and a night's work of training. Yet, she knows she will have to succeed, even if she has to run herself into the ground.

  Join Dawnpaw in her journey as a medicine cat apprentice as she strives to prove herself worthy of becoming a warrior to everyone but mostly StarClan, the clan of prejudice and tyranny.

*Disclaimer: this series is not owned by me - the original works belong to Erin Hunter. This is simply a fanfiction - if you can call it that - of the original series.