Needy

Bora can't take it anymore

It had been three days since Minji had been home. She missed her, she needed her. Bora needed her scent, her taste, her touch. She felt empty without Minji's fingers in her mouth.

Bora needed to touch herself right fucking now, even though she really wasn't supposed to unless Minji was present. She needed Minji between her thighs, her calm voice encouraging her to make a mess.

So here she was, grinding on Minji's pillow. Her scent still lingered, but it was a rather poor substitute. She'd much rather ride Minji's face given the option. They had toys, Minji just bought a new one, but using them alone felt rather lonely.

Out of the corner of her eye Bora can see red hair, and was equally surprised and relieved to see Minji come in, even if it meant she was caught in the act.

As Minji enters the bedroom she can only laugh at what she sees. Her pretty girlfriend, desperate with a pillow trapped in between her thighs, aching for any friction she can make.

"My pretty little Bora, you know you're not supposed to do that when I'm not around," Minji says with a smile.

"You weren't here! What am I supposed to do?"

"Be patient, baby, that's what. I was only gone for a few days and you turn into a complete puddle. It's absolutely adorable." Minji says as she bends down to kiss Bora, their first contact in days sends shivers down the younger girl's spine.

"Let me help you out with that."

Minji matches Bora's state of undress, removing each article of clothing carefully until left only in her underwear. She meets Bora's lips again, caressing every part of her body that she can before moving behind her kneeling body in the center of the bed.

"I've missed you so much." Minji says with a quick peck of her exposed shoulder.

"I've missed you too, Mommy."

Without warning Minji's hand slides down the front of Bora's underwear, tracing the outline of her already drenched lips.

"You're so wet for Mommy already aren't you?" Minji teases, teasing her clit that was already swollen. Bora doesn't answer and only responds with a pretty moan as her head tilts back.

Minji runs her hand through Bora's folds, gliding along her entrance up and down, almost slipping a finger inside her, but pulling back right before.

The same hand moves up Bora's heat, rubbing her clit in slow, delicate circles, kissing and sucking her neck, as she moans louder.

WIthin seconds Bora has completely soaked through her underwear, ruining and rendering them useless.

"Mommy...I'm close..." Bora whispers.

"Already, baby? I just started touching you." Minji says, withdrawing her fingers just at the last possible moment, shamelessly denying her orgasm as Bora whines loudly.