15

Jungkook pov

thanks to that little bitch, i had to force myself out which hurt like a bitch, but i made it. I finished the school day and saw tzuyu hugged up against some other guy....Why wasn't she sitting with us?? Where has she been anyway?

four years.

I walk to taehyungs house, which i wasnt to happy about it because jk had to help me. How come he knows where my boyfriend lives and not me?

OUR JUNGKOOK , OUR BOYFRIEND!!

OH FUCK OFF!

i knock on the door and immediately taehyung answers the door.

"Taehyung..."

"jungkook,," Taehyung said looking away..

Why the fuck would he look away? I snap out my thoughts and wait for him to invite me in, Why hasn't he??

"can i come in taehyung?" i ask a little irritated.

"sure i guess....'' he said moving back akwardly.

I step in the house and everything changed. He doesn't even live with his parents, there is not one picture of him and his parents.....or me. Yet i wonder how he could afford such a house...

 Yet i wonder how he could afford such a house

The house was beautiful almost like mine. Yet a lot better.
"We need to talk" I said
" is it about....."
"You already know, that's what makes it worse" I said shaking my head along with my finger while chuckling bitterly.
"Jungkook-ah" taehyung said reaching out for me but I flinched away.
"Don't touch......don't touch me..right now." I said pacing back and forth.
"Jungkook can I say something?" Taehyung asked....with pain in his voice.
"I don't care just ask me." I said momentarily looking in his eyes.
"Why...why is it such a big deal.. it was a ki.....it was a kiss@ Taehyung said shaking.
" A KISS??a kiss?" I said after realizing I yelled. It hurt it truly hurt."taehyung, that's not me." I said with a shaking"jk he isn't me, that's a different person."
"ahhh" I yelled in agony.
"Jung-"
"Don't....come closer- aghh!!"
"Taehyung don't listen to Jungkook- Ahhh"
"No tae don't listen to jk I love you he doesn't- ngggghhh"

Third person POV

To say taehyung was scared was an understatement he was absolutely terrified. What he was seeing scared him to where he backed up to the corner between the front door and the wall, crying. It hurt him to see someone he loved so much on the floor in soo much pain. It hurt him so much, not only that, Jungkook was mad at him so he also had to deal with his loved one hurt by what he did. He loves Jungkook so much but, this side of jungkook that has been showing lately was scary as well. No matter how many times he tries to understand he still is missing pieces of why.

"Agghhh taehyung...."  Jungkook or jk , taehyung couldn't tell at this point.
" yes what do I need to do" tae asked weakly trying to be louder than the shout coming from the young boys mouth.

" aahhh call 119.. it jk... ahhh baby it's me.. ahh no!!"

"Shut up shut up stop talking!!!" Taehyung screamed. Making whatever was happening to jk or Jungkook  come to a stop. The said younger looked at taehyung.

Taehyung backed up further against the corner, if even possible. When he noticed their eyes. One was black like Jungkook but the other was the same yet lighter? Whatever it was taehyung new they were both there staring at taehyung...

A tear slipped from the black colored pupil eye letting taehyung know Jungkook was crying, but he didn't know whether it was the pain or him. Meanwhile he looked to the one he assumed was jk which had an emotion he couldn't read. What was it love or....lust?

As taehyung thought he saw jk side of the mouth smirk, the two passed out.
" Aah?!" Taehyung yelled pulling his phone out quickly to call the ambulance. 

When the ambulance informed taehyung they were on their way, taehyung stayed in the corner shaking and crying looking at the unconscious boy in front of him, waiting until he could hear the safety of the sirens.

Later that night.

Jungkook waited in the hospital room with an unconscious Jungkook or jk. At this point he didn't know.

" where are they!!!" Taehyung heard a voice that he loved and felt relief in his heart when he thought of the call he made."

'Hyung.....I...I'm s..so scared'
'Tae what's wrong??'
'Im at the hospital xxxxxhospital'
'I'm coming'
'Hurry please'

The door busted open and immediately he ran into the arms of his hyung, crying out all his emotions.
"Shhh tae I'm here we are all here." Jin said as taehyung looked to see all their friends.
" can you tell us what happened?" Yoongi asked carefully.

Taehyung nodded returning to his seat next to Jungkook. He explained everything. Even what the doctors told him.
Flashback
'Is he...he okay?'
' he is fine, we did some scanning of his brain to see the activity. '
The doctor said looking at taehyung who was waiting for him to continue
'Umm his MPd has gotten worse. The both personalities don't get along at all. There is something they want so they are fighting for dominance. Which results in the showing of the two when they reach the medium, which is when they both come to cross roads and get stuck. It takes a lot of energy that's why he passed out after. But it seems his second personality is becoming more Able to move  whenever rather than moving when he takes full possession. They both are very strong in mentality and physicality.' The doctor concluded.
'Is that bad?' Taehyung asked.
' yes one of the two could die if they continue with the both trying to take possession at the same time. Or.....they both could die.'

'What how!!' Taehyung yelled. Looking around after causing others to look their way.

' the fighting between the two go on in the brain and the brain is the power house to the rest of the body. during an aggressive transition, an organ can have a failure or more importantly the brain can damage causing brain failure which leads to death."

Taehyung took some steps back until he hit the wall 'omg'

End of flashback

Everyone in the room was absolutely shocked. No one said a thing after that until taehyung bust out crying. 

" I can't loose him again....please. " taehyung cried

"Shhhh he will be fine, they both will." Jin said as the others nodded along. They all grew a liking toward jk. And they known Jungkook since they were young. Now one without the other was incomplete. Jin shushed taehyung back to sleep.

They all stayed in the hospital room even though it was t aloud. But the doctor in charge of the room said he'd keep them out of trouble. So that being said they all fell asleep, with one last prayer.

'Both of them please make it'

—————-
1173 words.
Sorry for mistakes that I missed.!!!