Part 1

"Kuldeep!"

Kuldeep, who had been engaged in Hardik's latest 2-player game with him, looked up to see Yuzi bounding towards him, his eyes all alight.

"I've managed to get entries into Man U's ground and dressing room!" said Yuzi in a low, thrilled voice.

"Nice for you," said Kuldeep neutrally, turning back to the game.

"We're leaving in ten minutes, Kuldeep," stated Yuzi.

Hardik paused the game and studied Yuzi with a smirk on his face.

"You can't be thinking of going to your dream destination in clothes like this," he drawled.

Yuzi ignored him and told Kuldeep, "Get ready within five minutes."

Kuldeep looked up sharply at that. "I'm not going!"

"Of course you are!" said Yuzi.

"No, Yuzi, you can't make me visit a rival's home ground," said Kuldeep vehemently.

"What d'you mean by rival? I'm not asking you to support Man U over Barca or anything--just--"

"I can't do that!"

"Why the hell not?"

"I can't betray Barca. I won't betray Barca!" cried Kuldeep, for once, determined to not give in.

"I don't want to go alone," protested Yuzi.

"Find someone else."

"Kuldeep-- please," said Yuzi, honestly upset.

It did take serious strength for Kuldeep to deny his best friend something he wanted this much, but Kuldeep felt he owed Barca too much.

"No," he said.

Yuzi's face fell.

"We could all go," suggested Hardik, feeling a little disturbed to see their KulCha fighting like this--a first time, he realised.

"Not me," said Kuldeep firmly.

"Fine! Stay here with Hardik, then!" said Yuzi, turning and storming off.

"Yuzi," called Kuldeep half-heartedly.

There wasn't a chance in a million that Yuzi would respond, thought Hardik, and he was right.

Kuldeep looked all miserable. Hardik clearly saw that his heart wasn't in the game anymore.

After ten minutes, Kuldeep said mournfully, "He left without saying goodbye."

Hardik choked.

Seriously, Kuldeep was expecting Yuzi to actually come and tell him goodbye after this? thought Hardik, and he asked Kuldeep so.

"Well, we always say goodbye before going out," said Kuldeep, his shoulders drooping.

Hardik rolled his eyes. "You could've just gone with him if a simple goodbye matters this much."

"You don't understand, Hardik," said Kuldeep. "How much I love Barcelona."

"You don't love Barcelona more than Yuzi," said Hardik with a know-it-all smirk, and he went away, leaving a dumbfounded Kuldeep behind.