ii. au courant

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

THE ONCE CHEERFUL BLACKETTE'S ATMOSPHERE HAD CHANGED, LEAVING THE ASH BLONDE TENSE. Bakugou was almost stunned at the sudden 360 spin on Sokodu's attitude. Just a mere few seconds ago, she was on top of the world. And now? She looked distant and almost sad, but contained a straight, blank face.

"What do you mean?" The ash blonde asked, his hardened expression glaring at the girl. She gave a simple shrug.

"Would you believe me if I said I wish I was quirkless? If I hated my quirks?" She asked, a saddened smile on her features. "You probably wouldn't understand, afterall, your quirk is powerful and awesome. Theoretically, mine should be superior, but it's not." A lone sigh left her lips before she turned around, her bag not even zipped up fully.

"What the fuck makes you think that? Why are saying this shit?" The male crossed his arms over his chest, persisting for more information. The girl glanced over her shoulder, giving a nod to the male.

"You said you wanted to know it, so you're hearing it now. Bakugou, you're stronger then me." And just like that, she was gone, a short lived trail of green sparks behind her. The male clenched his fists, lowering them to his side. He growled, eyes focused on the spot she had just been.

"Damn bitch... what's wrong?"

I had zoomed up to the roof, not bothering to close the door as I sat quietly on the edge. Fingers curled around the edge, I looked down, past my dangling legs. Bakugou was walking inside, an evident scowl on his face. I frowned, leaning back. I probably shouldn't have told him all that, there's a good chance he won't keep his mouth shut.

Afterall, what I said wasn't incorrect.

I truly did hate my quirk, and would cringe whenever I was told it was great. Although it really WAS powerful and really useful, the bad outweighed the good.

Such as sleep.

I haven't been able to sleep since I was four. Whenever I tried, I would just stare at the ceiling all night, twisting and turning. Eventually, morning would come and I would feel nothing. I'm never tired, always energetic. I've even tried draining myself to the point where I could possibly die, only to get two hours of shut eye. It wasn't worth it, because I would just wake up feeling empty.

So at night, I would either watch T.V, look at memes or train. I usually trained, so that I could let loose and spend my energy. That's how I could use my quirk so effectively, and how I can control myself. However, I still can't sit still for more then thirty minutes without needing to take a walk or something.