Three

T H R E E
━━━━━

Taehyung's half lid eyes opened up to see a woman who he just had an amazing night with in front of him, clearly didn't regret it at all if asking him.

He then, ruffled his morning-like hair, making it looks more soft and fluffy even if it was sticking up in random directions and lazily gained his steps near her back. Both of his hands shoved in between her arms, locking both of it together when it reached to the front of her stomach and resting his chin on top of her bare shoulder.

She had nothing to cover her naked form beside from one thickly towel. It wasn't her habit to put this on in the early morning. Normally, she would prefer her favorite sleeky wardrobe while doing her makeup.

It was her special day, wasn't it? So, why not care about this little detail?

Who knows that they might lose with each other's touch and did it again. He can easily slide it off with just one hand if he was impatient.

Taehyung's deep gaze stared up into her beautiful small face through the reflection of the mirror, following her every each gentle movements. He was stunned by her skill as his eyes continued staring at the tip of her fingers which were lightly tapping on her bottom thick lip to make her rosy lipstick color looks nice and neatly cover.

He still can't believe that, this lip of hers confessed love and kissed him first. This really did make him proud of.

However, on the other hand, Lalisa blinked her long lash eyes once before confusingly stared back at him when she spotted his dimples visible on each side of his cheeks. His infamous boxy smile was shown as she felt his embrace tightened around her waist while doing so.

Not forgetting about her last touch after putting on her lipstick, she pressed her lip together in quick seconds and smiled when she was satisfied with its feminine appearance.

"Quite smiling."

She stated. Hands grasping her brand beauty products and putting it back to its first place.

"Did you just tell yourself because I'm sure, I am not the only one who did it here."

He huskily said to her. Playfulness was hinting in his voice as his eyes won't leave hers. He was enjoying her makeup tutorial show but sadly, it already came into an end. He wishes, he could wake up sooner so, he will see something more interesting than that. Like, her, in her soaking wet form while showering. He will gladly join her if he had a chance.

"Is that so?" Giggling softly, the brunette's right hand made its way to cupped on his locked-hands, giving it a little rub. "Maybe I couldn't hold it back when I saw those little dimples of yours."

Her hands which were clapping on his, squeezed it lovingly as her mind floated to the edge of her imagination; It wasn't her good one anyway.

She's been creating plans since the moment she woke up and had pain in between her lower part. The soreness just told her that it wasn't a dream anymore. It was real.

"You love that, don't you?" His chin slowly moved on her shoulder sensually, mouth leaned near her ear and seductively whispered.

Her concentration state was cut off as she just stood there, heart fluttering.

As his roommate for three years, she's never seen this side of him before nor properly has a flirtatious convo beside from greeting and fighting with useless things.